Brazilian servers: not good by any quality standards

Hi,
I've been playing poe since it released like around 10 years ago. I love the game and personally think it is the best online service game currently in the market. Not just the one that generates more good quality and free content for their users, but also by far the one that puts more thought to just everything they implement in the game. The work that has been done in the game is 10/10 and I have no doubt it will continue like this.

Having said that, I live in Chile and the only server we can use here in South America are the Brazilian based ones. Every other game I play in Brazil I have ping 40-70, in PoE I have to play in Washington DC with 140ping, because it is the same ping that I have in the Brazilian servers, but Washington works a lot more stable. I really don't understand why this is the only game I have this issue with... it's been like this since forever...

I'd really like to be able to play HC but when you know FOR SURE that your game is going to freeze once every 30min, there is just no point in even trying to enjoy that content.

Probably SA doesn't represent a big enough market for you guys to give better support, this is been like this since the very beginning of PoE... hopefully GGG will surprise me once more and fix it...
Dernier bump le 23 avr. 2024 18:52:07

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires