New Bone Barrier and Energy Shield Leech Double Dip?

Hey guys,

I haven't had a chance to test/PoB this in any way, but maybe some of you already have/would know.

So with the new Bone Barrier ascendancy (which kicks ass in general, by the way), I've sometimes combined it with the Ghost Reaver keystone. This makes all incoming life leech instead apply to energy shield, among other things.

Then, we've got Energy Leech Support, which gives a skill:

"
Supported Skills have (1.5-1.9)% of Damage Leeched as Energy Shield
Supported Skills deal (10-14)% more Damage while on Full Energy Shield
Supported Skills deal (15-24)% more Damage while Leeching Energy Shield

Those last two lines got me thinking. If one has both Bone Barrier and Ghost Reaver, would Energy Leech Support then apply both damage multipliers to a minion skill at the same time if the minion is at full ES?

The "while on full energy shield" multiplier would apply to the skill/minion if the minion is at full ES; seems simple enough.
But wouldn't the "while leeching energy shield" multiplier also apply if you had Bone Barrier? The minion is still leeching, just not to itself, but rather to you/the player.

If so, then this gem could be a great general inclusion for those using the new ascendancy + Ghost Reaver, because it would give a 38% more multi and isn't specific to attacks/spells/damage type.

Thoughts? Any reason why this wouldn't work?
Dernière édition par Brockavich, le 18 avr. 2024 02:53:12
Dernier bump le 18 avr. 2024 02:43:30

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires