[3.23] HC ~ Lightning poison - Mirror Arrow of Bombarding + with 4 new spectres from Affliction

(update) Died to Shaper's beam in valdo map, I had absolute blast with this build. Thank you GGG for the experience, It was once again great time.. GG

Hello,
I finnished game with this build - on Hardcore. Did all the content that one possibly can. (except uber bosses - I am not that good. I am just a man that catched flu and had a little bit too much time on his hands)

It is huge accomplishment for me to be honest. ^^

Build is based around Mirror Arrow of Bombarding minions wielding bow and quiver > getting Lightning damage > converting to chaos > scaling poison.

Very tanky (damage over tíme is scariest)
- immune to: poison/ bleed/ corrupted blood/ elemental ailments/ stun/ crit if enemy nearby with animate guardian/ 100% suppression/ my movement speed cannot be slowed in anyway, bunch of life recovery & 900+- HP regen/s, fortify, etc.. ) My minions play more hardcore than me.

(could be impale immune/ 80% +- ish curse reduced/ even 100% immune if I could make more currency)

Character:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nazemi/characters

https://poe.ninja/builds/afflictionhc/character/Nazemi/ーーーーー?i=6&search=allskills%3DMirror%2BArrow%2Bof%2BBombarding%2BClones
ーーーーー

Spectres:
-Perfect Forest Tiger - Haste aura + Frenzy charge generation
-Perfect Spirit of Fortune - Wrath aura + Lightning Damage of nearby allies is Lucky
-Perfect Warlord - Vitality aura + Endurance charge generation
-Perfect Blasphemer - level 40 smite aura (semi consistent uptime)
(Spectres are almost unkillable, Blasphemer being most squishy following by Tiger, spirit. And Warlod is probably killable only by ubers)

Animate Guardian's gear:
-Helmet: Crown of the Tyrant - 10% all resistance to enemis
-Body armour: Garb of the Ephemeral - anti crit to nearby enemies + tank
-Weapon: Dying Breath - Nearby allies deal increased dmg + curse effect
-Boots: Important to get: Drops sapped ground while moving, lasting 2 seconds + chaos/ elemental resist
-Gloves:chaos/ elemental resist - eldrich/corrupted implicits can be good, but not that important
(Only ubers can kill AG)

Golems:
(with permanent blessing grace aura thanks to % minion regen)
-Stone Golem - for nearly 200 regen
-Summon Chaos Golem of the Maelström - for wither / can be swapped for
regular chaos golem which would give another 5% phys. damage reduction

extra info:
-all minions regenerate 5.8% hp/s + vitality
-Omen of Refreshment is great for extra safety net.. (saved me in Alluring abyss and Feared invitation)
-

Everything about build can be undrstood by looking but I will clarify stuff when I get chance..

I wish I could double corrupt better Voltaxic rift and Stampede boots but game just did not want to let me. :(

(build was inspired by RaizQT and replica Stampede boots)
Dernière édition par Nazemi, le 14 févr. 2024 10:45:35
Dernier bump le 8 févr. 2024 17:48:20

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires