[3.23 Caustic Arrow] NEED HELP FOR MY POB

https://pobb.in/4Eh7_uzOSzNw

Not sure why the DOT still low even i get some expensive cluster jewel , and always died one shot .
Dernière édition par MunFai, le 7 févr. 2024 11:41:49
Dernier bump le 10 févr. 2024 14:15:00
In my opinion it's too soon to switch to MF setup unless you're doing low tier maps.

You're missing last 2 ascendancy points and a lot of passive points due to being low level. 3k life is also too low, actually you don't have any layers of defence. 75% res and 70% evasion is definately not enough.

First what I would change is to get + levels for caustic arrow skill. If you need to run with Widowhail bow then at least get +2 gems (+2 duration/aoe/projectile) Lightning Coild corrupt and optimal +3 (+2 duration/aoe/projectile and +1 all skills) or +4 (2x +2 duration/aoe/projectile). And if that's too expensive then it's better to drop Widowhail bow and just craft standard caustic arrow / toxic rain bow. It's only like 8 div to craft it yourself and your dps will be improved.

Second thing that will have the biggest impact on your dps will be to take more jewels slots. You have 5 jewels slots nearby ready to take and 2 more taken by stun reduction jewels which in my opinion are complately not needed at this stage. You should definately push for damage and life stats in that place. So in total you could use 7 jewels with stats like:

1. %life
2. %chaos dot multi / dot multi (or both at once)
3. %increased chaos/projectile/area damage
4. and as a bonus +% attack speed with bows

Third, at least drop one Ventor for 3 seconds Death Rush ring, that adrenaline buff will make huge difference. Personaly I would also drop second ring. My personal favourite is Mark of sumbission with Despair curse in it. You should replace your gloves then so you won't override both Despair curse. You need to know that curse on hit mod is giving only level 1 curse and Mark Of submission will cast curse with the level of the gem:

- level 1 despair is only -15% chaos res
- level 20 despair is -30% chaos res, that's double the damage as you don't have other sources to lower chaos res

Once you make those changes and farm more levels only then switch back to full MF gear.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires