InvisibleHealthBar: 75 million DPS Dark Pact Raider with 457k EHP. Fast Mapper and Reliable Bosser.

POB: https://poe.ninja/pob/15hC

While I have been doing boss carries I have received a LOT of questions about my build. The most common one being:

"
How the heck are you not dying?

This build centers around dark pact which sacrifices life to give flat chaos damage. As we scale our health pool, we also scale our damage. But obviously if something touches us while we are low health we would die. This problem is solved with the jewel:

This fundamentally changes the way we take damage. Now instead of removing HP it reserves it. Meaning that we have access to our entire health pool regardless of how much health we have. The downside is that we must avoid damage for 2 seconds if we want our health to reset to 100%. DoT's are particularly dangerous to the build for this reason (even a low level DoT prevents your health reset). For this reason Dot immunity is an important part of the defensive layering for this build.

This build can be started as a pathfinder with just the jewel and the following shield:

Rathpith gives us a huge double dip for damage as we scale heath and simply cannot be beat with rare gear for this build.

But to make the Raider transition we need the following big ticket items:

Basically a mini-pathfinder on a belt.

These Jewels allow us to retain the increased wither effect and the wither chance from the pathfinder ascendancy.

And last but not least, adrenaline works VERY well with our health loss and recharge mechanics. Pretty much 100% uptime. Block and wither effect are useful to the build as well. If you come accross a jewel with these mods and endurance charge chance when hit...msg me.

Full Build video UBER Boss Kills and the rest of the guide to follow. But I'd like to at least have the post up for now.

Dernière édition par WhatsUnderMyKilt, le 9 févr. 2024 11:02:53
Dernier bump le 5 févr. 2024 17:51:03

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires