Increase damage for splitting steel

Guys, i have proble with my character. now, is my 2nd change from lacerate bleeding to splitting steel.

I dont know anymore to increase damage. Most comfortable when play is only Tier 11. Other than that, i will easily killed and hard to get experience.

https://pobb.in/LW-dBFJ4LoEu

I try follow from forum include in youtube, nothing much change especially in damage.
Dernier bump le 14 févr. 2024 12:00:06
A few things

Your flasks suck. Your build scales damage by scaling evasion and Armour. You have low evasion. You need Armour/evasion on all gear pieces.

Drop one of your cluster setup and spec into crit nodes. You’re a Crit build with a 40% crit chance.

Those two things alone will greatly increase damage.

You are also running 2 curses but don’t have anything letting you apply an extra curse. Drop punishment and hextouch.

Add maim to totem support. You don’t need multiple totems. I would either go Maim-AP-Faster Attack-Leap Slam/Culling Strike

You need a power charge on Crit TWWT or charm. Added phys if Crit is also great.

For clear, I run a bleed paradoxica with bleed explode charm. If strictly bossing, run a %armour applies to elemental damage.

Edit: also, get a better helmet. That helmet does nothing for you. You have onslaught on your belt. Your life is pretty low and your chaos res is bad. No offense, but you have like 200+ divs invested into a build and you don’t seem to understand how it scales at all.

You also don’t use call of steel. Your two impale masteries are wasted. Get the 10% chance for impales to last an additional impale. And you need mark mastery for frenzy
Dernière édition par HeckinKoda, le 28 janv. 2024 22:08:35
thanks alot mate..really appreciate how you describe everything about this build. most of it is because wrong item and nodes placement.
I will change and post again here for any changes being done
cheers
This is my current build after change a few thing as per recomended.

https://pobb.in/myIktoFxPALy

I stilldont understand why my calculation in POB for curse is still not availble even i annoint another curse mark on my amulet.

and also, hope someone can calculte a few things about my overall damage in this POB
i went for life stacking route with adorned as warlock
see my slayer on affliction league

if you don't have money for mageblood use bound fate, immortal flesh, ryslatha or some good rare vise

Dernière édition par Dragoon_Diver, le 14 févr. 2024 12:02:06

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires