Looking for a strong MF build that is casual friendly.

Hi, I have currently made like 4 characters or so this league but have only got far with one really, havent even killed all bosses yet. My main character is the deadeye tornado shot, ive farmed a lot on it and even just spent all my money on a headhunter, but it still dies so easily on high wisp maps. I see all the tornado shot builds that streamers and whatnot play are pathfinder and they use ventors and other quantity gear. I want to make a character that can do that as well, drop those massive 30 divine explosions and magebloods. But i'm not sure what i'm looking for to be honest.

Although i've put in thousands of hours, i usually just follow one build or two every league, would have no luck building my own through PoB.

Just wondering if anyone has something that I can follow, that is really strong endgame, that im unlikely to get lose 5 portals to the first soul eater I see and can stack MF. I don't necessarily care what class or build it is, though I would prefer something with good aoe.

If anyone can give me some suggestions that would be great. I don't have a huge amount of currency besides headhunter, but can farm a few div here and there on my tornado shot character.

Thanks.
Dernier bump le 28 janv. 2024 04:33:35
95% of players do copy paste builds.. If u casual player best option is fun!!!! MF is good for nubs like copy/paste and tryhard. Creat something fast offmeta. ( Blade Vortex ?)
Dernière édition par green1908, le 18 janv. 2024 01:58:42
Well, i want strong MF build. Even just a guide for pathfinder tornado shot that others are using would be fine, but, if i go to poeninja or something all i can see is endgame stuff, need step by step to be honest.
Dernière édition par JackHardon, le 18 janv. 2024 02:30:39
Discorda or YT: MF acadamy, all what u need knows. But this is not fun if u poor( u need 1-3mirror for start and feel good) GL ;). Btw not exist *casual friendly* this builds. Only this league crazy drop.
Dernière édition par green1908, le 18 janv. 2024 07:16:51
Just really want something with a guide to follow that uses magic find pieces, and i don't have to freak out every time a soul eater mob appears. Was farming t7 cemetary on my deadeye and still dying even though have probably 50+ div worth of items, although I am trash, I just really want to take advantage of this MF league like everyone else is. Never had a mageblood befoe also, would love to get one.
Dernière édition par JackHardon, le 18 janv. 2024 07:28:05
Understand, but if u want farm map t16 and fast u real need mirror tier weapon (low currency MF gear=no DMG). Check name YT: Exosta, he got discord and all what u need know, low,hight,what map etc https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2864810
Dernière édition par green1908, le 18 janv. 2024 08:16:08
this league you can farm tier 7 cemetery, you dont need to farm tier 16. you dont need expensive gear either. in fact most of the MF builds on poe ninja dont even use an expensive bow.

do a search for MF on youtube. there are guides.
I followed the deadeye MF tornado shot build, but it just gets one shot by soul eater mobs in T7 buffed cemetary. I saw that the top players are pathfinder and wondered if that was the better MF build and if there was a guide for that but couldn't see anything. I just thought that with my finally getting a headhunter i would be able to do t16 buffed maps but still die with that. Just felt stuck behind everyone I was watching doing t16 and dropping tons of stuff and i could only do t7 and get try to get one divine every map or two to make a profit.
pathfinders are usually caustic arrow or toxic rain. its cheaper than TS for sure. a bit more tanky also. but MF builds in general are squishy.

edit- you need to have MF gear on for the loot explosions. i looked at your deadeye and you dont have any MF gear
Dernière édition par Lyutsifer665, le 19 janv. 2024 01:14:33
Didn't know if i could run any as i would be even squishier, im just getting 1 shot so easily.

Nevermind, just switch boots and rings with some i had and headhunter keeps me safe in t7 with 5k or so wisps. not much rarity but 40% extra quant made a bigger difference than i thought
Dernière édition par JackHardon, le 19 janv. 2024 01:52:44

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires