Tornado shot omni crit build issue

Hi all

I'm currently following a tornado shot omni crit build guide. I pretty much got all the critical gear fot it and as close as I can get to the none legendary Items. According to the build pob, with the same skill gems as I got, I should be getting around 12 million dps. However!! When I import my build into pob it says that I'm getting only 500,000 dps. I tried to work out what I have done wrong but can't for the life of me and wondering if there's a glitch in pob. I can easily clear a alch and go t16 map including most rare monsters and the boss, but I do get one shot a lot 😱🙈
Dernière édition par cove1974, le 16 janv. 2024 22:51:52
Dernier bump le 22 janv. 2024 18:17:11
Hope this doesn't sound too obvious, but make sure you're not using something that disables critical strikes.

I agonized for a few days over the fact that my TS ranger didn't seem to be getting better DPS no matter what gear I added to her, only to realize that I had taken Precise Technique in the campaign and forgot to take it off. :P
Make sure to check the configuration tab in your POB. This was my first mistake when I first got into POB as I had no idea there was a configuration tab.

The configuration tab is where you indicate specific settings for your build such as # of Gale Force (Ascendancy), Do you have power, frenzy and endurance charges? Do you have onslaught, resonance from trinity, etc. All these settings will have MAJOR impact on your DPS and will give you a more accurate reflection of your build.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires