Dominating blow Guide: 1-Button; All Content viable, tanky, 50 Mil Dps

Hey! I've created an indepth Build Guide about Dominating Blow on a simple 1-Button build. The build is very effective and cost efficient and I figure I'd link it on the forums since it was received very well by the people that found it on youtube.

I didnt find the time yet to put it all into the right format for the poe forums but I'll post it here still because leaguestart is coming up. A lot of gameplay clips are in the 3.23 Version of the build (https://youtu.be/Q6nvvjTCu5E?si=9eHz2aHkbla-mu1y). Since spectres/charms got changes I had to redo the whole build and I've posted an update for 3.24 https://youtu.be/SlCqm-9ssuw?si=7_yfmFEBBaEYU4Iw.

Pob's for using this build:
Pob's and Budget
3-8 Div: https://pobb.in/2c9zQZjJNezr
- Do note: Most items are rares which push the dmg/ Hitpool farther. You can easily start with just a couple of chaos in this version. Try to incrementally upgrade the build.
65-75 Div: https://pobb.in/bmqhsUF9MYcK

Disclaimer about Uber-Bossing:
This build is meant for pushing endgame Mapping on a cost efficient build. (5-delOrbs/ Wave 30 simu/ 5-8k Juice content with the Main Version of the build)
Dominating Blow is a Duration Build! This means that Phasing Uber bosses are somewhat annoying to deal with. I do not recommend you to farm ubers on this build because of that.

With kind regards, Tim. -
Dernière édition par Zurku351, le 29 mars 2024 02:59:10
Dernier bump le 29 mars 2024 02:58:02
Hi, looks nice. Can you elaborate a bit on the 1 Button mechanic? How do you create sentinels when you only use the Vaal version?
Looks like a fun build to migrate to, can you do ultimatums, or mor importantly can the spectres survive?
"
Looks like a fun build to migrate to, can you do ultimatums, or mor importantly can the spectres survive?

The Build can do 8k juice so I'd go ahaed and say "yes" it can do ultimatums. I havent run them myself however. The Primal Thunderbrid and the naval officer can die in hihgly juiced maps. Like every 30 maps or so 1 of them rips. I swapd out the naval officer for a perfect warlord because of it !

"
Hi, looks nice. Can you elaborate a bit on the 1 Button mechanic? How do you create sentinels when you only use the Vaal version?

All you do is run around and attack stuff. Thats why its 1-button you dont curse, you kinda afk everything :D. The sentinels work in tandem with the vaal version. CHeckout the video and you'll see :)
"

All you do is run around and attack stuff. Thats why its 1-button you dont curse, you kinda afk everything :D. The sentinels work in tandem with the vaal version. CHeckout the video and you'll see :)

Hmm sorry but I still dont understand it. (watched the video 2 times already :))

You have to manually attack mobs dont you? So one button for the normal dominating blow and one for the Vaal version or is any of this automated?

Thanks in advance.
Dernière édition par VigorDracul, le 1 janv. 2024 13:03:32
"
Hmm sorry but I still dont understand it. (watched the video 2 times already :))

You have to manually attack mobs dont you? So one button for the normal dominating blow and one for the Vaal version or is any of this automated?

The Vaal Domination usually lasts 64 Seconds. This means that you simply hold on the button that summons the 3 ascended minions for a short while once every Minute.

Other then that you simply run around auto attacking so that the normal minions may spawn. The Normal ones also last like 42.8 Seconds. I Suppose in the end you could simply run around once you've got everything summoned.

I hope you understand now!
Not sure why but when fighting rare / unique mobs my dom blow isnt procing my concentrated ground from my charm.

Also I cant tell if its spawning them during boss fights in maps as no new ones are spawned and only the ones I have gotten from within the map prior by killing mabs last.

am I doing something wrong?
"

Not sure why but when fighting rare / unique mobs my dom blow isnt procing my concentrated ground from my charm.

Also I cant tell if its spawning them during boss fights in maps as no new ones are spawned and only the ones I have gotten from within the map prior by killing mabs last.

am I doing something wrong?

Perhaps you haven't enabled resolute technique so you don't hit often enough? The Charm should enable atleast sub-optimal uptime on the consecrated Ground.

Your second comment leads me to the assumption that you probably simply need to enable resolute technique and you should be fine. do note that Dom Blow only summons on-hit from unique mobs
Just WOW. I did the 100div build what is veary cheap and its sooooooo OP <3 keep this build pls up i will do it every season !!!
"
Just WOW. I did the 100div build what is veary cheap and its sooooooo OP <3 keep this build pls up i will do it every season !!!

Glad you enjoyd it ! :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires