[3.23] Eiry's #1 Wild Strike of Extremes Slayer

Welcome Exiles!

Here is a Wild Strike Energy Blade, Eldritch battery tri-charge stacking Slayer thing. Quite a unique take on building around the new Wild Strike of Extremes that i didn't expect to work this well. If you are looking for something a bit different and off-meta, this guide is for you! It is currently the #1 Wild Strike build on PoeNinja. This build blasts through T16 delirium maps with the popular league mechanic and wandering path farm strategy.

Here's a little sneak peek of what you're getting yourself into with a T16 Burial Chambers fully juiced with Wandering Path, scarabs, delirium and wildwood: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApDYwM7kcbc
Eater of Worlds random example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbeaOBRDHVw

Please feel free to ask any question you might have about the build.

(random gif from t16 crimson temple map boss)

Disclaimer
Spoiler
I make this guide based on my current gear and how it performs. It is by no means min/maxed to full yet. I still need awakened gems, forbidden flame, gg watchers or gg precursors. Lots of uppgrades still to be done. I will update the guide and build as i go along, but follow this guide and you get to the point where i'm currently at and its gonna perform well.

INTRODUCTION
Spoiler
When i saw the new Wild Strike gem I knew I had to force it to work. The one great obstacle to overcome here is the huge 100+ life, mana and ES cost everytime we attack. I've been down some dark and strange roads trying to figure out the best combo to sustain mana and ES with this skill, and I landed on Eldritch Battery while also turning my ES into damage. This build uses a lot of unique item interactions that just makes sense and work well. We end up with 9 of all charges which we scale dmg and defences from, while also having 9 brutal charges for 27% chance for 3x damage on hits. This can be scaled higher with more investment

PRO'S
Spoiler
+ More enemy resistance = more damage
+ 1300 life regen per sec
+ 1200 life leech/on hit rate
+ 9 of all three charges + 9 brutal charges (can still go higher)
+ Loads of "free" benefits from charge stacking
+ 90% phys reduction, 30k armour, chaos res capped, can reach 100% spell supress (80% atm)
+ Loads of movement speed
+ Around 15mil shaper dps on current setup
+ Easy to get going, using only uniques (minus rare gloves)
+ Zoomy and fun skill to use

CON'S
Spoiler
- Expensive to min/max due to forbidden flame set and GG precursor emblems
- Can't tank shaper beam :(

GEAR

Important Gear Notes
Spoiler
- To start this build at its lowest entry point you need the boots, body armour and amulet. Those 3 are 100% mandatory for this setup. You can play without the shield and helmet but you lose +2 charges and a lot of dmg.
- If you follow my guide excactly you will need the chaos res on gloves to be capped.I bought the base with +2 target to strike skills implicit and crafted them with essence of zeal until i hit chaos res.
- The precursor emblems you can roll as you like, just buy what you can afford. The ones I am using here aren't expensive and far from the best versions.

PoB

Dernière édition par EiryPOE, le 20 déc. 2023 13:18:45
Dernier bump le 22 mars 2024 10:37:00
pog, trying this out as soon as I'm not a brokie
Bump, added updated video to the build
What skill did you use for leveling? Trying this out now! How do you counteract shock immunity for Malachai's Loop?
W
Dernière édition par Tnargaef, le 20 déc. 2023 18:40:49
"
Tnargaef a écrit :
What skill did you use for leveling? Trying this out now! How do you counteract shock immunity for Malachai's Loop?

He's running Purity of Elements.
Purchased what I could at the time, not perfect gear or great flasks, but the build feels extremely.. bad in all honesty. Re-rolled from a cold flicker that felt much better on almost every aspect with FAR less investment. Half of the time it feels as if wild strike isn't doing anything?

Major disappointment. Time to sell all this gear and re-re-roll back into flicker or even something at least viable for red maps. RIP the few hours it took to buy everything.
Hmmmm.

Your video of the Crimson Temple map boss is unimpressive as I take him down on a T16 map in about 4 sec with my L95 Frost Blades Raider.

You haven't upgraded your gems to the Awakened versions which makes me wonder what you are thinking????

Maybe it's just me, but your 100% lightning sword seems like the wrong weapon for this build as Physical damage is converted to Elemental Damage. So how much
cold or fire damage are you doing if none of your lightning is converted???

I could go on, but it's your vision, so I'll just wish you luck.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires