Help wanted: Defenses for my Viper Mamba homebrew

Tried my hand at (sort of) making my own build for the first time in a while, because Viper Strike of the Mamba really appealed to me but there's no guides for it yet. I based this off some builds on poe.ninja but it's super basic still. I'm not even sure if I want to commit to critical strikes or not.

Just got the character to maps and the DPS is quite good, but my defenses are atrocious. I happened to find a divine in act 10 and used it to buy Low Tolerance jewels + a basic 6-link + gear to cap resists, but my evasion is only at like 80% (with a flask) and I don't have enough spell suppression to matter. I'm killing map bosses in 1-2 viper strikes but I also die to anything that hits me more than once.

PoB of my character currently:

https://pobb.in/W4LJKM08yl8Q

I need more evasion, more spell suppression, more life won't hurt, and I think I might drop that large cluster jewel and just use the mediums. Might also drop Tribal Fury (and all those passives leading to it) now that I'm at maps. Supporting skills are a WIP.

But I haven't done an unguided build in a long time, so I'm not really sure where I should go with it or what some quick-fixes would be. Should I just invest in armor as well, dropping Malevolence for Determination? Anything else that would help other than just "better gear with more evasion?"
Dernier bump le 14 déc. 2023 22:20:12

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires