ea champion HELP

can somebody tell me where i went wrong .
my dmg is really low and i dont know why
pls help
https://pastebin.com/ajZPGkAq
Dernière édition par facques, le 29 oct. 2023 08:09:25
Dernier bump le 29 oct. 2023 15:50:19
You don't have the obvious issues like added fire damage to attacks or piercing projectiles.

It mainly seems to be your low attack speed leading to a low total fuse count.

For example, you don't have local attack speed on your bow which is crucial because your base attack speed is what gets multiplied by your other sources of attack speed.

1. You have minion attack speed crafted on your bow but you don't yet have Spiritual Command taken on the tree.

2. You don't have Watchtowers taken or anointed, maxing you out at 5 totems.

3. You don't have any skill effect duration, either from your EA gem's quality or from the Damage over Time mastery.

4. Because you don't have quality on your EA gem, you don't have 100% chance to ignite, either.

All of which caps you out at a maximum sustainable fuse count of 10. Because of the way EA works, doubling your fuse count would more than double your ignite DPS.
thanks for the advice i`ll try fixing it now :)
its looking a bit better now, but I still need to craft a better bow
do you have any tips for crafting?
Since the method to craft a decent bow is more or less deterministic, there's not usually a big difference in the cost of buying a completed one from trade compared to the currency needed to craft it yourself. At this point in the league, it's probably even cheaper to just buy it.

If you want to craft it yourself, though, the usual procedure is to:

1. Spam Shrieking Essences of Dread on a bow (preferably the 6-link short bow from turning in a set of The Porcupine divination cards) until you hit an acceptable tier of attack speed.

2. If either your prefixes or suffixes are filled, you can use orbs of annulment to try to empty them. If you remove attack speed or +2 to Socketed Bow Gems then go back to step 1.

3. If you have open prefixes and one open suffix, benchcrafting the meta-mod suffix "Cannot roll attack modifiers" on your bow and hitting it with an exalted orb will guarantee the prefix "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems." If you have 2 open suffixes and an open prefix, you can exalt twice if necessary.

4. Change your benchcraft to minion attack speed. Getting the right socket colors is annoying, but it's more manageable because of the short bow's low requirements.
thanks friend :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires