Need Guidance on Increasing DPS for My Character - Novice Player Seeking Help

Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you all well. I am relatively new to this game and have been thoroughly enjoying my experience so far. However, I've reached a point where I'm struggling to increase my character's DPS (Damage Per Second), and I could really use some guidance from the more experienced players in this forum.

I'm not entirely sure where to start or what strategies to employ to boost my character's damage output. If any of you could spare some time to explain the basics and share tips on how to improve my DPS, I would greatly appreciate it.

Here are some specific questions I have:

What are the key stats and attributes I should focus on for increasing DPS?
Are there any particular gear or weapon enhancements that significantly impact DPS?
What rotations or skill combinations work best for maximizing damage?
Are there any resources or guides you recommend for a novice like me to learn more about DPS optimization?
Please keep in mind that I'm still learning the ropes, so any advice or explanations in simple terms would be very helpful.

Thank you all in advance for your assistance. I look forward to learning from your expertise and becoming a more formidable player in this game.
my pob: https://pobb.in/Yp8seVpxSIZR
Best regards,
Dernier bump le 19 oct. 2023 18:02:54
Hi mate,
Spells really good scales with lvl. so u can take (or craft) 2 +2lvl and crit multi daggers and they will give u better dps than yours. Or u can take +1 socketed +2 support gems Bow with crit multi and spell damage and quiver for 30% phys as extra dmg. Also cast speed doesn't really matter with unleash.
Next, you ignore aura effect and reservation nodes on tree. If u take them you can add hatred and herald of purity in build(30% more dps).
Take Heatshiver (unique helmet) it greatly increase your dps.
Take diamond flask instead of 1 quicksilver.
Tatoos is great for scaling.
Clusters is really good for Dps scale. in your build best option will be big with increase phys or cold dmg and medium with crit chance.
Jewels is great way to scale dps (aim for 2 crit multi rolls and life)
Vortex+bonechill and unbound ailments is great combo to inc dps for you.

About guide sourses.
Poe.ninja - here u can check how different people building.
Zyzz, Steelmage and Empy on YT.
Maxroll.gg - great guides
Best regards

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires