Could use a second opinion on my build

Hey everybody

I have just been playing POE for the last month, enjoyed it very much. I'm busy with 4 builds atm, but I would like to have some tips. I have one build that I very much enjoy, but I would like to improve. I have read up a bit on making a build, and what to consider (Life/defenses/damage). But I feel I'm missing something while making my builds.

I have one build here, if you want to take a look at it, very much appreciated. I'm doing a duelist/gladiator, with dual-wield swords, doing cyclone. I'm a bit struggling on damage mostly, I feel I have my defenses in order (if not please let me know). I'm running flesh & stone, pride, precision, war banner as aura's, and I have vulnerability and the 2 ancestral totems. (Vulnerability is on cast when damage taken, together with steel skin and blood rage).

I want to stick with dual wield swords, if possible. As I'm doing a 2 handed axe build on my marauder, but maybe a dual wield 1h axe is more DPS friendly?

However, if you have any tips on gems, jewels, gear, weapons, skill tree, I would like to hear your thoughts.

Thank you if you took a look!

LINK: https://pobb.in/WmLaF0LqYl-h
Dernière édition par Glibtiger, le 5 oct. 2023 19:13:06
Dernier bump le 4 oct. 2023 16:36:51

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires