Bleed Glad | Tainted Pact | 2.2mil uber boss dps | 100k~regen | Full block - Build theory + POB

Hi everyone

I would like to share a build idea that I was tweaking in my head for a while.
Unfortunately, I don't have time to play poe at all, so I can't test it myself, but if someone would be willing to try it out and report back, I would be very happy.

So, what's this about?

TLDR:
bleed gladiator with MASSIVE regen.
And by massive, I mean 100k+

POB - https://pobb.in/AIhslu4h3ByN

How?

1. With the golden rule jewel, we reflect bleed back to us.
2. With Apep's supremacy, we convert the phys dot to chaos dot.
3. With the new unique amulet "tainted pact", the chaos dot taken heals instead.

So, what's the catch?
--End of TLDR--
We MUST leech to get the regen. Once the leech ends, the heal effect stops and we die instantly.

In other words, we need to make sure that ALWAYS leech duration > bleed duration.

Duration calcs:

Bleed duration

Bleed base duration is 5 seconds, we can reduce that with "bleed deals damage x% faster" (and increase our DPS as well). My build has 60% from tree only, so our bleed duration is 5/1.6 = 3.125 seconds.

The real problem - leech duration

To sustain permanent leech, I am using petrified blood, that's the easy part.

However, getting a 5 second leech duration (maximum possible) requires a big hit.
How big?

Big enough hit = Max life*0.1/%life leech.

For example, in my build:

4k life
2.5% leech from tainted pact
1.2% leech from Lust of carnage
1.2% leech from blood rage (100% uptime)

To a total of 4.9% leech, so:

4000*0.1/0.049=8163 hit damage.

Which means, if we hit with at least 8163 damage, our leech duration will be 5 seconds.

This is where bleed comes handy, as appose to poison for example:
Most of our auras, supports and tree scale both bleed and hit damage, so we can build up a strong enough hit to sustain leech while we bleed.

Notice in my POB that I got 18159 min damage, which means we shouldn't have problem sustaining leech.

Also - I calculated duration vs Uber boss, which has 70% less damage taken, So I'm pretty sure this is the most extreme case.

An important note:

1. Can't use deadly ailment because it lowers the hit damage by 80%.
2. I am not using multistrike because it also lowers the hit damage by 20%. This might not be essential but requires testing.
If it's not - use it (instead of bloodthirst) because it helps inflicting 8 bleed stacks fast.

Wait a min.. 18k is fully buffed

Yup
Your first hits will be weaker because:
Pride is only 20%, not 40%
Enemy isn't' intimidated
Isn't cursed
Isn't maimed

Without those debuffs, hit damage drops to 3k-16k, which means that leech duration can be less than 4 seconds (bleed duration), depends on RNG - A problem.
The only way to handle this (that I can think of) is - when you start a fight, don't stop :)
You will build up your damage fast, just make sure you don't hit once and run off for too long

I must emphasize though - such situations are very rare. In most cases, AKA not an uber boss, you'll have enough damage for the initial hit.
I thought I should point that out.

Any other solution?

Maybe ES leech somehow..?

Chaos res:

Chaos res will reduce the regen, but.. even with 83% res, the regen is reduced to 100k- its huge enough

How do you calc 100k regen?

By looking at bleed dps without any debuffs on enemies, such as:
Punishment
Crush
Pride
War banner
Maim
You are left with 600~ bleed dps*0.17(%res) =~ 100k

Divine flesh

Yes.
Why?
1. Increase our effective hit by 20-22%
2. Increase chaos res to 83%
3. 50% of ele damage taken as chaos, so immune to ignite and any other ele DoT.
4. Mitigate ele hits (83% chaos res vs 78 ele res)
5. 7 conquered minors can grant nice modifiers instead of unneeded strength.

Downsides:
1. Regen will drop a bit, to 600*0.17=102k - still crazy.
2. Location is problematic.. best slot would be unwavering stance.
However, that location will overwrite bloodletting, reducing our damage by 10%~.

IMO - worth it, but you can skip it, not a must

Other mechanics:

1. 75/74 block with Rumi.

2. 66k armor with flasks up

3. Petrified Blood, as mentioned.

4. Devouring diadem to fix auras reserve and solve mana issues.

5. Ancestral protector impales to get 30 Dot multi from phys mastery.

6. Poison:
Inflict with gloves implicit chance to poison for:
60% bleed damage from mastery.
Get Apep's +3% max res when poisoned (Golden rule reflect the poison back)
MORE LIFE REGEN MUHAHAHA

7. Ailmets:
Freeze immune from brine king
Shock immune from tempest shield
Chill immune from boots
60 less ignite duration from Abbereth, the damage is easly countered by our regen.
Bleed :)
Poison :)
Corrupted blood from Thread of hope corruption

8. Crafting spell trigger on the axe to get curses and bloodrage automated and fully up.

Gems

Helm:
Determination
Pride
Petrified blood
Tempest shield

Weapon (trigger craft):
Blood rage
Vulnerability
Punishment

Armour:
Lacerate
Awk melee phys
Awk brutality
Chance to bleed
Cruelty
Multistrike/bloodthirst (Check the notes under duration calc section)

Shield:
Arrogance
Herald of purity
War banner

Gloves:
Vaal molten shell
Malevolence
Divine blessing
Inspiration (diver)

Boots:
Leap slam
Faster attack
Anscestral protector
Anom impale

Ring:
Blood and sand

Build costs:

I tried to keep the build as cheap as possible, few divines per item max.
I counted 7~ div to get started
55div if you go all in
6mil div if you go t1 all :)

Here is my estimation:

Uniques:

Impossible escape runebinder - 20c

Apep supremacy - 150c (There are no block corruption available, don't know why)

Devouring diadem with 3X dex/int 1.2 Div

Tainted Pact - 1 chaos (with +1 curse - 2-3 divine)

Ryslatha coil- 10c - 1div, depends on status.

Golden rule - 5c

Medium thread of hope -10% res - 50c (with corrupted blood corruption - 3div)

Blue nightmare - 35c

Inspirational Forbidden jewels - 250C both

Glorius vanity Xibaque - 8c

Watchers eye - sky is the limit divines:
malevolance Dot (highest DPS)
determination Attack Block

Rares:

Weapon - 5 div:
530 PDPS

Rings - 40c~ each:
Unset ring with 50+ int, life and res
You can improve with phys damage to attacks and DoT multi, but those will cost you (not a must)

Other ring, same status, pretty much the same price.

Armour - sky is the limit divines:
Pride effect implict
Aura effect implicit

Try getting one with 130+ life regen to counter blood rage degen.
life
res
craft spell block

Gloves:
%chance to poison and DOT multi as implicits are available
Getting that with life and res could be harder, maybe craft yourself?
Benchcraft damage while leeching.

Boots:
life
res
chaos res
100% chill avoidence

Implicits can be reduce bleed duration, MS or w/e u want

2* large cluster jewel with - 1 Div each:
8 passives
Master the Fundamentals
Furious Assault
Battle-Hardened

Gems:

Anom lacerate 20-20 - 10c
awk melee phys 5-20 - 90c
awk brutality 5-20 - 90c
Diverg chance to bleed - 20-20 - 30c
Diverg tempest shild - 4div (not a must)
Anom vulnerability - 41c
Phantas ancestral protector - 225c (not a must)
Anom impale - 30c
Div inspiration - 450c (not a must)

Pantheon:

Brine for stun and freeze
Abbereth for ignite
or Yugol for curses
Or w/e u preffer

Leauge start?

Sure,
Just start as a normal Glad bleed lacerate, there are plenty of guides out there.
Min requirment to change build:
Tainted pact (duh..)
Apep's supremacy
Golden Rule
A 400+ Pdps 1h axe

And that's it I think,
If you decide to give it a try, lmk how it worked for u!

Thanks!
Dernière édition par Evia1, le 24 oct. 2023 02:40:02
Dernier bump le 26 avr. 2024 18:39:27
Good evening, Evia1.

I'm in process of looking into this.

Just levelling at the moment, once I get the majority setup and hit a few key milestones (full chaos res) I'll be able to update you further.

Feel free to drop me a message if you wish to know anything specific at present.

Thanks!
"
tyladras a écrit :
Good evening, Evia1.

I'm in process of looking into this.

Just levelling at the moment, once I get the majority setup and hit a few key milestones (full chaos res) I'll be able to update you further.

Feel free to drop me a message if you wish to know anything specific at present.

Thanks!

Thanks a lot!

I would really like to know if it works as intended, Lmk!

Ty!
Hey! what about 3.23 and does it work now?
Does this work with poison stacking and tainted pact? I’m curious if the heal that tainted pact gives counts as life regeneration and it could be used with kaoms spirit, even after the nerf to have infinite rage regen.
So I found Jousis Forbidden Build 10, and have been adapting it over to Apep's supremacy because I didn't like the 7k max phys hit.

@Bot_Kenny, looks like you're wanting the Jousis Forbidden build 10. Basically immortal to everything except large physical hits. Also, no it does not count as Regen. It is seen as damage for interactions.

Everyone else, tested on my lvl 93 Boneshatter Jugg.
This works as intended. As expected, its a balancing act between leech and bleed durations though.

I went for Soul Tether for OG Immortal Ambition (Overleech) instead of petrified blood, and used a flask with 15% damage taken leeched as life. I kept it up with a brutal restraint gem and the Traitor. The trade-off is no divine flesh which is a big hit. The advantage is I can stack bleed duration, and when a fight is over, I just pop a forbidden rite or two to keep leeching up through the end of the bleed. As little as I'm using it, I'm sure I don't need the traitor, but it's a comfort knowing I've always got a bunch of leech whenever I want it.

I'm still tweaking the build and plan to put something out during 3.23 and cite this build too.

Because no cwdt loop is needed, one could build a char that can take any one hit from any source, then bleed-heal through in the next clock-tick and be effectively immortal to any content. (Maybe even 100% reflect)

I haven't had a whole lot of pinnacle playtesting. But I just face tanked the exarch. Except balls, there was some dodging and enduring cry when the bleed ran out.

Planning on doing Sirus with it in the next few days and according to POB, I SHOULD be able to facetank the DIE beam. More to come.
Dernière édition par SpiDeeWebb, le 2 janv. 2024 19:05:20
Hi

Thanks a lot for giving it a go, though im not sure how u can sustain leech with bone shatter because the phys taken is not big enough to sustain 5 seconds.

"
Chemodanik a écrit :
Hey! what about 3.23 and does it work now?

Yes, should work
Dernière édition par Evia1, le 4 janv. 2024 10:51:58
"
SpiDeeWebb a écrit :
So I found Jousis Forbidden Build 10, and have been adapting it over to Apep's supremacy because I didn't like the 7k max phys hit.

@Bot_Kenny, looks like you're wanting the Jousis Forbidden build 10. Basically immortal to everything except large physical hits. Also, no it does not count as Regen. It is seen as damage for interactions.

Everyone else, tested on my lvl 93 Boneshatter Jugg.
This works as intended. As expected, its a balancing act between leech and bleed durations though.

I went for Soul Tether for OG Immortal Ambition (Overleech) instead of petrified blood, and used a flask with 15% damage taken leeched as life. I kept it up with a brutal restraint gem and the Traitor. The trade-off is no divine flesh which is a big hit. The advantage is I can stack bleed duration, and when a fight is over, I just pop a forbidden rite or two to keep leeching up through the end of the bleed. As little as I'm using it, I'm sure I don't need the traitor, but it's a comfort knowing I've always got a bunch of leech whenever I want it.

I'm still tweaking the build and plan to put something out during 3.23 and cite this build too.

Because no cwdt loop is needed, one could build a char that can take any one hit from any source, then bleed-heal through in the next clock-tick and be effectively immortal to any content. (Maybe even 100% reflect)

I haven't had a whole lot of pinnacle playtesting. But I just face tanked the exarch. Except balls, there was some dodging and enduring cry when the bleed ran out.

Planning on doing Sirus with it in the next few days and according to POB, I SHOULD be able to facetank the DIE beam. More to come.

Do you POB to share?
First Post - https://pobb.in/AIhslu4h3ByN
"
Evia1 a écrit :
First Post - https://pobb.in/AIhslu4h3ByN

Anomalous etc is listed here, didn't they remove this in favor for transifured gems?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires