[3.21] Max MF Build: 122 IIQ, 505 IIR, Champion Kinetic Blast Corrupting Fever + Reap

Hi! Here is my full Magic Find Champion Kinetic Blast + Corrupting Fever/Reap build with 122% IIQ and 505% IIR. If you wanted to try how good is max MF - this build is for you.

Videos:
Build Video, compilation of mapping and bossing, updated for 3.21: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJnROSq6ch8

If you have questions about this build, better write them in comments on YouTube, I don't check comments here

Pros:
- insanely high magic find numbers
- offscreen clear
- cool explosions of enemies that are bleeding
- 69k Armour, not bad life regen
- 30% block, 11% spell block
- petrified blood helps against oneshots

Cons:
- bit slow, because MF boots have only 10% MS, and MF body armor reduces movement by 20% (while mapping, with flasks up and adrenaline on, it's not that bad, check video)
- bossing dmg is not so good, hard to get more when using almost all MF uniques without any dmg mods
- some pieces can be expensive (good wand, talisman, ventor's gamble, forbidden flesh/flame)

Gear:

POB: In video description on YouTube

Dernier bump le 4 janv. 2024 14:26:35
"
Kostiantyn92 a écrit :

Hi! Here is my full Magic Find Champion Kinetic Blast + Corrupting Fever/Reap build with 122% IIQ and 505% IIR. If you wanted to try how good is max MF - this build is for you.

Videos:
Build Video, compilation of mapping and bossing, updated for 3.21: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJnROSq6ch8

If you have questions about this build, better write them in comments on YouTube, I don't check comments here

Pros:
- insanely high magic find numbers
- offscreen clear
- cool explosions of enemies that are bleeding
- 69k Armour, not bad life regen
- 30% block, 11% spell block
- petrified blood helps against oneshots

Cons:
- bit slow, because MF boots have only 10% MS, and MF body armor reduces movement by 20% (while mapping, with flasks up and adrenaline on, it's not that bad, check video)
- bossing dmg is not so good, hard to get more when using almost all MF uniques without any dmg mods
- some pieces can be expensive (good wand, talisman, ventor's gamble, forbidden flesh/flame)

Gear:

POB: In video description on YouTube

Is this build working in 3.23?... Affliction?...
"
Vyr75 a écrit :
Is this build working in 3.23?... Affliction?...

I am no expert at all in making builds, but as far as I know, the passive tree hasn't really changed and the wand we see in the gear isn't a crucible want, so i suppose it should be possible. Mapping with wisps might be harder tho. Anyways :D

Edit: They moved the champion of the cause wheel on the passive, but it's still doable, this builds goes next to it on the tree.
Dernière édition par Phideault, le 4 janv. 2024 14:36:53

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires