New PoE player trying Flicker Strike Slayer

Hey there!
I'll start off by saying I'm pretty new to PoE (less than 30 hours between 2 years). This time around a friend and I are hitting it hard and are thoroughly enjoying this game.

My problem is with my inexperience to how massively daunting this game is and I have no idea what I need to do to be able to do T16's reliably and maybe kill a few bosses as this is my first build this league.
I understand this build defenses are rough and almost use offense as a defense but so far that is my biggest struggle. The survivability of this build is almost nothing if I don't kill first.
I do have about 10 divine or so to put more into this build to take it farther but I don't know really where to go. So some detailed help with my Skill tree, Skills, items and etc is very much appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/5F44gfxP
Dernier bump le 17 janv. 2023 17:08:21
You kinda want replica farruls fur for max frenzy+enduance charges.
Enduance charges give you defences like phys damage reduction and ele resistance per endurance charge.
You also using herald of ashe when your using hatred, may be change it for herald of ice and take the nodes on tree to fangs of frost and take mastery 40% phys convert to cold.
I would also chnage the belt as its doing nothing for you as you dont have perma endurance charges until you get replica farruls. Just get a nice stygina vise with resistances.
Here is my build, looks like ur building very similar
https://pastebin.com/pixyz1zX

"
Torched9T4 a écrit :
Hey there!
I'll start off by saying I'm pretty new to PoE (less than 30 hours between 2 years). This time around a friend and I are hitting it hard and are thoroughly enjoying this game.

My problem is with my inexperience to how massively daunting this game is and I have no idea what I need to do to be able to do T16's reliably and maybe kill a few bosses as this is my first build this league.
I understand this build defenses are rough and almost use offense as a defense but so far that is my biggest struggle. The survivability of this build is almost nothing if I don't kill first.
I do have about 10 divine or so to put more into this build to take it farther but I don't know really where to go. So some detailed help with my Skill tree, Skills, items and etc is very much appreciated.

where did you get your build. I want to try it
"
Torched9T4 a écrit :
Hey there!

Just unhide characters tab.
"
Torched9T4 a écrit :
Hey there!

First of all, it is wrong that u can´t build defenses. Most content feels infinitively better with a baseline of defensive mechanics, and this goes for all characters.

Secondly, Flicker Strike Raider, especially when Frenzy-Stacking, is one of the most expensive setups in the game. I can´t recommend this as a starter.
"
Vennto a écrit :

Secondly, Flicker Strike Raider, especially when Frenzy-Stacking, is one of the most expensive setups in the game. I can´t recommend this as a starter.

I think he's doing a Slayer. But... there was a Flicker Strike Raider I played for a little in 3.18 as a starter. Could do 3-4 mod rare T16's. But I wasn't doing any bossing. Did fine for building up some currency.
"
Torched9T4 a écrit :
Hey there!

Looking at your build now. EHP is @ 6.8k and you really don't have any defenses. Life is low.

Was this a build you found? Post a link for the build and I'll check it out.

This might be a you jumped without learning to fly type thing.

Lastly, you didn't finish your last Ascendency. Sometimes that can make a noticeable difference.
Dernière édition par chrischoi, le 17 janv. 2023 17:18:17

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires