SHOCKWAVE CYCLONE DOESNT WORK

OKAY guys, i have a 2 handed mace so that shockwave works but then my cyclone doesnt work because its only axes and swords. what do i have to do to make it work ?

my cyclone and support gems (including shockwave support) are on my armour piece and i just have a two handed mace with leap slam on it.

Once i take off shockwave support i can use cyclone otherwise it says '' Skill cant be used''

so what do i have to do to make it work ? ive seen people with gems on the armour and 2 handed mace and it works.

thanks !!
Dernier bump le 23 déc. 2023 14:11:03
one hand mace works pretty sure
"
AlainBerset a écrit :
OKAY guys, i have a 2 handed mace so that shockwave works but then my cyclone doesnt work because its only axes and swords. what do i have to do to make it work ?

cyclone works with any melee weapon, even unarmed. if you have some limiter there it must be from something else (like close combat support, which only works with swords and axes)

hard to tell the exact issue without seeing it, since your profile is set to private
Just unhide ur char tab and we can help
i am having the same problem.
"
justinrinearson a écrit :
i am having the same problem.

Are you using a support gem like close combat? Close combat can't be used with maces, the same as shockwave can't be used with axes. The only reason it should be having this problem is if one of the support gems isn't able to support the skill.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires