Seeking advice/brainstorm : ruthless league non-bleed lacerate party build

Hey all! Would really like your thoughts on this.

Long story short I'm playing ruthless with 2 friends, one is going bow bleed deadeye and the other is juggy running vit+determination. The juggy is playing either reap/corrupting blood or exsanguinate.

I wanted to tank for them and provide great synergies. I thought that playing a champion, running pride+banner for the group plus having fortify, taunt all the goodies could really enhance group play and be fun.

I don't really like some of the steel skills that much so I thought lacerate with flesh and stone in sand stance for the blind would be really great, allowing bow friend to be single target expert.

Thing is, my buddy says that if you don't go bleed then you're playing a gimpy lacerate and if you go impale you should play an impale skill.

Do you guys agree? Am I making a big mistake by thinking lacerate would be good for this dynamic?

If you think it's a decent choice for the group, how would you design your build? Are there any tree choice or weapon/gear choices that you would recommend or avoid?

Since party / solo play split would be 70/30 is it worth investing in bleed at all for that 30% of the time I'd do solo content?

When replying (and I really would seriously love your suggestions) please keep in mind we're in ruthless where even support gems are crazy rare and powerful gamechangers.

Thanks so much!
Dice

Dernier bump le 17 déc. 2022 12:16:16

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires