[3.19]Alchemist Genius Lightning Strike Pinnacle Build

Introduction:

Hi guys i would like to present you my endgame version of Lightning Strike where you can conquer the game without going traps or Dex/Int/Str stacking builds.

This build is about going as Tanky as the game allows you to go while maintaining very high damage and mobility.

Pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/6d7NY4SU

Pros/Cons

Spoiler

+ Pinnacle Clear Speed.
+ Pinnacle Single Target.
+ Pinnacle Survivability.
+ Pinnacle Fun to play.
+ Can do all content of the game.

ITEMS 3.19 ITEMS SETUP

PasteBin For More Details:
https://pastebin.com/6d7NY4SU

Build Mechanics Explanation:

We use Melding of Flesh and Leadership Price so we can make our build go 90 to max resists and have Brittle Conflux and Sapping at the same time.
At the same time we use Dawnbreaker to mitigate Physical Damage while at the same time we are at 100% spell Suppress.
Gonna get into more details about everything for the moment enjoy the Pastebin and have a look at the mechanics on PathofBuilding
Dernière édition par quodlike, le 3 nov. 2022 01:56:32
Dernier bump le 4 nov. 2022 11:15:49
Build could use a bit more armour, when I set enemy physical dps to 4k it makes the phys max hit go down by 3/5ths or so. Otherwise, the build looks not bad, a video would always be nice.
6k hours in PoB, Boss asked me what happened to your excel sheet.
"
NatesScrewed a écrit :
Build could use a bit more armour, when I set enemy physical dps to 4k it makes the phys max hit go down by 3/5ths or so. Otherwise, the build looks not bad, a video would always be nice.

My physical damage taken is mitigated from multiple sources to fire/cold/lightning damage taken.

Watchers Eye is another 20% and we also the Legion Passive Jewel that gives another 6% on a medium cluster. Path of Building shows 90% physical reduction with my items
Dernière édition par quodlike, le 1 nov. 2022 13:31:00
do you have youtube clip
So. What’s the cons of the build?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires