Bleed Bow Gladiator build help please !

https://pastebin.com/AuA3vqv5

I can clear T16 maps but die often in juiced maps and can not kill endgame bosses like guardians and league bosses. I have never gotten to Shaper or complete all maps quests. I can get to this point every season but can not progress past this point. I get 3-5 exalts per season via lucky drops and trade 10 chaos items occasionally.

I can look up trade strategies and possibly get more exalts every season but I feel this would be pointless. I do not know what to do with more exalts. I don't know what to craft or what items to trade for ??

I enjoy playing league starters through campaign to maps. I have run maps to T16 etc.. every season..

Thx in advance from a casual player ...

Dernier bump le 7 août 2022 08:34:31
Honestly, I would suggest following a guide on a meta build. They're easier to play and if you pick something like an Explosive arrow champ or Lightning strike champ; They give you clear guides on items/crafting plus they can do all content fairly easily except for Uber Bosses.

Bleed Bow is really only good for mapping and I don't know how strong it is ( I've only played low-tier maps with it).

It's easier for you if you play a meta build as a casual. Also if you want to start a new build and need currency you can farm recombinators. ATM jewelry recombinators are going for around 3ex for 11 of them.
Hey,

dont know if this is a bit late or not, but i looked into your character, and maybe other people have the same Problem.

First what i saw was, you need level.

With only 4,2K Hp you will die pretty easy when you are sneezed at the wrong way. you should aim around 5,5k+ HP, with a Life only char.

While Channelling you have 65% Spell suppression (no flask, 75% with) Thats good, but you normaly aim for 100%, which will be harder to do next season. But thats possible the reason why you die during mapping.

For bosses? you dont want to get hit, at all for the most part. Which means try again and lern how they work. Try to hit him with Puncture when its time, this comes with time.

You are not Crit or Curse Immune.

Crit Immune is easy, just take Out the Points out of Devotion, and go to Soul of Steel and take the 30% Crit reduction Masterie. This will make your Divine flesh eaven stronger.

Take the 2 Small lifenodes an Allocate the 10% life

In the South, you can Allocate 10% less dot dmg taken.

For more dmg you can Allocate +3% more phys dot Multiplier per Enduring charge. you habe like 5? thats 15% more dmg.

If you want to invest more, the new jewel from Stealmage (Impossible Escape) which gives you the posebility to allocate Iron will, and you can get Resentless, Veteran Soldier, Malicious Intent, Constitution and Path of the Warrior. which is Insane.

One last thing, Blood and Sand gives you nothing. You are Ranged and not melee. I think you wanted Flesh and Stone for the additional Maim sorce. Ditch it and your Vitality and go for Malevolence. War Banner is nice dps, but with Defiance Banner you get eaven more Crit def.

Maybe this helps.

Have a good one.

Superbrother
Dernière édition par SuperBrother1, le 7 août 2022 08:38:57

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires