WTB build update help. Oni-Garoshi Cyclone Slayer, pretty please.

Hello! I'm looking for some help updating one of my favorite past builds. It's served me very well in SSF and I would love to play it some more. I don't play every league and have a hard time keeping up with all the complexities and changes in this game, so I could really use a hand.

The build is Torstein's Oni Garoshi Cyclone Slayer, last updated for 3.12: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2554593

And here is my POB link for guessing where I should put my points, and my current gear setup: https://pastebin.com/zZD6hFx6

I'm not even 100% sure I have the Path of Building config setup correctly, but I think I have about 2 million dps right now. I can swap in my Abyssus to be over 3mil. My biggest problem now is dying too much still, but I normally have very little clue what killed me.

I have a pretty good selection of uniques for SSF, but really have no idea which tradeoffs would be worth it. I know Abyssus, Oskarm, Ryslatha's, and some others I have can all be popular and viable, but again I have no idea which is best for me. I know this build can work because I was still able to clear a few t16s, but it wasn't as smooth as I remember. I'm hoping with some help I'll be able to clear some end game bosses for the first time.

I'd be happy to pay 5ex or more in standard to anyone willing and able to help me improve my setup. I've not had any luck in the discord or on reddit either, so fingers crossed someone here can help me.

Thank you,
HornCycloneSSF

Dernier bump le 28 janv. 2022 12:14:26
From what you wrote its really difficult to know in what aspect of the game your build should improve(bossing, mapping, delve, heist, everything?).

The best source to compare yourself to others is the build section in poe.ninja. Helps you only out though if you play anything even remotely popular.

And i think no one who has enough game knowledge to help you cares about 5 ex in standard.

From taking a look at your build there are a few things that i can tell you (for free):
Try to optimize your passive tree pathing in POB, its really all over the place. You are using way to much pathing nodes that do not really help you out much.

If you think your defences are weak, check out, against which attacks (spells, attacks, physical, elemental, chaos) you are weak against in POB and try to optimize that. (Calculators section in POB i think)

For your auras:
Try to get some points in reservation efficiency and aura effect and compare different auras and their effect on your character(just test it out in POB).

For your gear:
You may look at influenced items. They have strong mods.
If you look at rings for example Flammability on hit or vulnerability on hit could be useful for you, especially for mapping.
https://poedb.tw/us/Rings#ModifiersCalc
Take a warlord base ring, reforge caster in harvest and you get an decent ring after a few attempts, because there are only very few "caster" mods available on rings.

You may also look for cluster jewels and their mods. They are pretty good.

But if you do not want to invest time in your build and want to play a "good" build without understanding game mechanics: Use an up to date build guide.

The game is really complex and most stuff is pretty shit compared to the flavor of the league builds.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires