3.17 (COMPLETELY NERFED) | Immortal strength of blood Galvanic arrow Slayer

Greetings!

NOT VIABLE SINCE 3.17 - COMPLETELY NERFED

For your discussion I'd like to introduce an immortal leech build featuring Strength of blood keystone and Doryani's prototype gear setup using Galvanic arrow/Ligntning arrow fore clearing (no gemswap)
18mln single target DPS.

HUGE UPDATE 3.16.2 (22.12.21)
Now slayer is the only option for the build and brutal fervour is a must, because negative leech was bugged, as I've said.
Now we cannot facetank memory game and etc., because our instances of leech will last only 5 seconds. But while leeching we are still immortal.
We do not need offering to the serpent anymore, but WE SHOULD ALLOCATE BRUTAL FERVOUR (INSTEAD OF IMPACT)

UPDATED THE PoB

--> With all changes Maven and Sirus fights are a disaster now (unless you are great at dodging things while not leeching:D), all other content is comfortable.

Also an an option - we can use self-curse temp chains for the gloves (shackles of the wretched to make our leech instances last longer), but do we need it?
It will cut our speed and DPS.

15 ex investment in my current setup (can be assembled far cheaper)

How it works?

Can do all content except cannot leech modifier.
Afraid only of some mobs in simulacrum, that lower our life recovery rate.
(very rare and can be killed from far away as we are ranged)

Strength of blood (lethal pride under kaom) provides us less damage taken per 2% life recovery per second from life leech.
We need to get 200%
The base value with vaal pact is 20% - 10 instances with 2% of maximum life(base character stats)*2 (double from vaal pact)=40%
The goal is to increase it to 200%

Somehow life recovery rate (maybe it will be fixed in 3.17) affects this portion of leech mechanic.

It didn't work that way before 3.16, because I've tried to do that when berserker had "50% increased maximum total life recovery per second from leech" without "Defiance" and life recovery rate didn't affect that.

We boost our "increased maximum total life recovery per second from leech" and our "life recovery rate" stats to get 200% via the following formula:

40% * (1+(increased maximum total life recovery per second from leech/100)) * (1+(life recovery rate/100))

In my version we have about 201% which is enough.
It doesn't matter, what options we use to achieve that (how many jewels, gear, etc.)

Sources for increased maximum total life recovery per second from leech:

*Adrenaline form small clusters (easy craft with alteration spam)
*Passive tree - leech mastery (20%); Hematophagy cluster; vitality void cluster; taste for blood cluster (or annointing it as I did)
*Offering to the serpent implicit (10%) - doesn't worth that, as it costs 50ex.
*Crusader's amulet (up to 30% with fertile catalysts)
*Replica soul strike

Sources for life recovery rate:

*Torrent's reclamation (flow untethered) (18% with fertile catalysts)
*watcher's eye vitality
*watcher's eye malevolence
*transcendent flesh

In my setup we have the following calculation:

40%* 2.93 (193% increased maximum total recovery) * 1.72 (72% increased life recovery) = 201,58

For damage setup I use doryani's prototype as we do not need any defences and lower our lightning res till cap.
Chin sol (even not that good as I have) - is far better than any mirror bow.
Other stuff is up to you.

You can use any gear, except crucial leech uniques and make your own gear/gem combinations.

In 3.17 As I think, that scourge won't go core or it will go, but the implicits will be strictly fixed the damage profile won't be so strong, because we won't be able to get -ligntning res from implicits.

P.S. this will probably be fixed in 3.17 and there are multiple variants of fixing this, so, depending on the fixes, I have at least 3 solutions for them. We'll see :)

The worst thing (GGG do not read this line) - is if life recovery won't affect leech instances any more - this will completely ruin the setup.

Gameplay video and videoguide: https://youtu.be/J1B46hhGKwU

PoB (community fork): https://pastebin.com/ymRhF5m5

How it works?

1) Pros

Spoiler

*Immortal
*Immortal
*Satysfying clearspeed
*Immortal
*Not zdps

2) Cons

Spoiler

*Cannot do "cannot leech" maps
*Cannot do "reduced life recovery rate" maps
*Cannot lose experence if you want

3) Levelling

Spoiler

It's ready build, cannot be levelled, you must have all the gear at once.
Can use absolutely any ascendancy that can reach all the nodes on the tree (duelist, marauder, ranger, ascendant)

4) Ascendancy/Skill tree/Links/Pantheon

Spoiler

Slayer:
Bane of legends
Headsman
Overwhelm
Brutal Fervour

Bandits: kill all

Pantheon: Brine king + Yugul

PoB (community fork):https://pastebin.com/ymRhF5m5
Gameplay video and videoguide: https://youtu.be/J1B46hhGKwU

5) Current gear and gem setups

Spoiler

THE ONLY CORE ITEMS in my variant are:
Replica soul strike
Offering to the serpent (no longer need to use since 3.16.2 update, because we need to allocate Slayer's Brutal fervour to be immortal while leeching for 5 secs)
Tombfist with -lightning res is great damage boost for the build btw.

Flow untethered (torrent's reclamation)

Also an an option - we can use self-curse temp chains for the gloves (shackles of the wretched to make our leech instances last longer), but do we need it?
It will cut our speed and DPS.

Doryani's prototype for dealing damage concept

GEMS:

We reserve life and mana, because we don't care how much we have.
We can fit one more aura if we use, for example, helmet enchantment for aura reservation.

Wrath (vivinsect) - Herald of thunder - vitality (lvl 1)

Herald of purity - Precision lvl20 - arrogance (life reservation)

Assassin's mark (probably should take assassin's mark ring instead of vivinsect)

Withering step - Flame dash

Lightning arrow - GMP - Mirage archer - Phys to lightning - Ele damage with attacks - Inspiration

Single target:

Glavanic arrow - Awakened added lightning - Ele damage with attacks - Inc. Crit damage - Phys to lightning - Barrage support

6) JEWELS

Spoiler

3 any large clusters with DAMAAAGE (8 points)
5 small life clusters with adrenaline
2 trancendent flesh
1 large thread of hope (-20% to all res)
Watcher's eye with vitality life recovery (maximum roll)

7) Possible improvements

Spoiler

1 more aura with helmet enchantment (for example, aspect of the spider or haste)
vivinsect replace by a rare ring with -lightning res and assassin's mark on hit
push lightning res to -200%
Torrent's reclamation with corrupted implicit
watcher's eye with dual (malevolence+vitality life recovery rate to get rid of 1 transcendent flesh)

Thank you and good luck!

For more videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNS4rl2Uif6bpaRF7MiSHuA
Dernière édition par superpocan, le 28 janv. 2022 17:39:12
Dernier bump le 26 déc. 2021 04:43:52
Does this build still work (or as effectively) in 3.17 if Scourge does not go core? Also what is the level of investment based on your current gear?
There are no words to sway those who will not listen. -- Veritania, the Redeemer

strTrader Max Block Bleed Lacerate Gladiator Guide:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3136830
"
strTrader a écrit :
Does this build still work (or as effectively) in 3.17 if Scourge does not go core? Also what is the level of investment based on your current gear?

It depends on what changes will be made to strength of blood mechanics.
We'll know in 2 weeks :)

If scourge do not go core, we'll lose some damage, because implicits with -lightning res won't be available, I think, instead of 9 mln single target we'll have about 6.
Items that provide a big chunk of "increased maximum total life recovery per second" are expensive now :<
"
Beastosh a écrit :
Items that provide a big chunk of "increased maximum total life recovery per second" are expensive now :<

We only need 1, that we cannot craft ourselves - replica soul strike - around 5ex now... far more expensive, than when I bought it.
But it's the only expensive item with this stat

jewels can be crafted buy yourself with just alteration spamming (I spent 400 on 5 jewels)

Amulet with t1 stat is 5chaos - if it's not 25% just some divines on it - it's not that expensive as it seems to be.
due to 3.16.2 changes updated the pob and information in the description.
Hi.

Leech for 6 sec. 5*(100+100-80)/100.

One more cons - less\reduce life recovery rate mods (maps,simu etc) ruin immortal.
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740943/page/1#p22777382 - переход на офф клиент.
"
Wasfill a écrit :
Hi.

Leech for 6 sec. 5*(100+100-80)/100.

One more cons - less\reduce life recovery rate mods (maps,simu etc) ruin immortal.

Yes, you are right, forgot to mention this.
Added to "cons" paragraph.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires