1 HP PATHFINDER IS BACK?!!!

There is interaction that exists since legion "Divine flesh" and "CI" that lets you take 50% less elemental damage, but the other half just kills you. With Expedition GGG introdused new defense "Ward" that you can stack as extra hp thus, enabling this interaction. Now we need: dodge, block, evasion, damage conversion and mitigation.

Dodge: Acro and Phase acro + something else to cap it (elusive or mods),

Block 20% = Mahuxotl's Machination + nodes near CI,

Evasion: blind + body armor,

Damage conversion:
Phys to ele is realy expensive and hard to find, the easyest one is "Taste of hate" - 30% (100% flask effect) and "Lightning coil" - 30% good luck finding another 40%.
Tempered by War alows us to forget about cold and lightning res and focus on fire res.

Mitigation: Fire res (75+%), Ruby flask - 40% less (100% flask effect), Wind dancer - 20% less

OR JUST DONT GET HIT LOL

The rest is up to you exile. (i mean dps)

Other ascendancys can work to but you will need phys reduction

P.S. I'm from Russia so sorry if i made mistakes in your beloved language.
PoBFORK: https://pastebin.com/u4JUqudb
Dernière édition par lenia22, le 10 août 2021 15:44:33
Dernier bump le 12 août 2021 10:40:12
Well first of all ward protects only from hits, so any dot except chaos will kill you immediately. And second - ward goes to 0 after any hit and 5 seconds cd, wich means any other hit in 5 sec window will kill you.
Dps will solve that problem. You just need to not get hit all the time. It would be played like old energy shield builds, if you got hit just run avay for 4 sec, or play ranged skill and kill everyfing, my idea is to not get oneshoted by mitigaiting 50% of the damage. New fasks can restore ward. Or that unique flask that doesn't lets your ward break will work if the hit isn't that big, but i don't know the numbers yet and if it will be good enouth.
Dernière édition par lenia22, le 12 août 2021 10:40:55

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires