toxic rain pathfinder has little to no survivability.

legit been playing for weeks cant get past level 90 just keep getting one shot at the boss fights really tempted to sell items and go a deferent build/class. toxic rain pathfinder has little to no survivability. I really need help don't have the currency for perfect gear and rolls.
Dernière édition par jtggv86, le 13 mars 2021 06:07:53
Dernier bump le 18 mars 2021 13:26:01

"
legit been playing for weeks cant get past level 90 just keep getting one shot at the boss fights really tempted to sell items and go a deferent build/class. toxic rain pathfinder has little to no survivability.

Toxic Rain is one of the most balanced and stable builds. The build is not the problem, you are.

- Enduring Hallowed Flask, but no Hardened Scards Anoint
- No life on right ring
- Suboptimal life rolls on all grear, always dmg first
- helmet though no ES-Scaling
- Extremely bad rolls on the Jade Flask
- Self-casted Immortal Call instead of CWDT, same goes for wither. Go for wither totems so you can keep moving

And that was just on my very first glance on the build, pretty sure I could keep going with a more in-depth look but frankly since you don´t look for your mistakes rather than blaming the build you dont deserve that.
?I'm clearly posting on here for answers mate don't have to be a dick. I've spent hours researching and keep modifying my build and its hard when u don't have the currency to get the right gear. but clearly you don't understand the frustration and difficulty.
Dernière édition par jtggv86, le 13 mars 2021 06:06:35
bump
he is NOT being a dick!

If you make a post about the game balance while not understanding a few game mechanics, its not being a dick to point out that you are doing a few things wrong.

If you just wanted a echo chamber and people agreeing with you the balance is off or bad, you are wrong here.

He was neither disrespectful nor wrong.

And checking your character in PoB i can say that (just considering defense) the unique jewel you are using on left of your tree (Glorious Vanity with divine flesh) is meant to be a defensive tool because it sets you maximum chaos resistance to 80 and lets you take ele dmg as chaos damage. but since you have 71% chaos resistance right now, with the jewel, you actually take more damage than you would without it.

talking about currency ... you run around with a headhunter, a watchers eye that is at minimum 9 exalted in standard and a bow and quiver that should have been at least 3-5 exalted.... and the rest of your gear beeing 15 Chaos max, explain to me how this was possible.. I am guessing a good friend just gave it to you but sadly had no time to help/check/explain how some of the things work

Man if I had a Chaos for every person i met with crappy rares and a headhunter gifted by a "good friend" i could go and buy a HH just from that.
"
zun4m1 a écrit :
he is NOT being a dick!

If you make a post about the game balance while not understanding a few game mechanics, its not being a dick to point out that you are doing a few things wrong.

If you just wanted a echo chamber and people agreeing with you the balance is off or bad, you are wrong here.

He was neither disrespectful nor wrong.

And checking your character in PoB i can say that (just considering defense) the unique jewel you are using on left of your tree (Glorious Vanity with divine flesh) is meant to be a defensive tool because it sets you maximum chaos resistance to 80 and lets you take ele dmg as chaos damage. but since you have 71% chaos resistance right now, with the jewel, you actually take more damage than you would without it.

talking about currency ... you run around with a headhunter, a watchers eye that is at minimum 9 exalted in standard and a bow and quiver that should have been at least 3-5 exalted.... and the rest of your gear beeing 15 Chaos max, explain to me how this was possible.. I am guessing a good friend just gave it to you but sadly had no time to help/check/explain how some of the things work

Man if I had a Chaos for every person i met with crappy rares and a headhunter gifted by a "good friend" i could go and buy a HH just from that.
but why else would i post on here i clearly need help, im here to learn more and takin constrictive critersism im not indirectly blaming the build i just found it rude how he said i clearly don't deserve help... and no ive farmed all the ex myself i got head hunter cause i couldn't think of anything else to increase my survivability.also i need int for my gems thats why i have that helmet and rolls for int on jewellery
Dernière édition par jtggv86, le 13 mars 2021 22:40:44
I think TR Pathfinder has pretty decent survivability. To make self-cast Immortal call work well, you should get Anomalous Immortal Call and one small cluster jewel with "Enduring Composure".

On the cluster jewel note, yours are really bad I think normal talents would be better at this point. At least drop one set if you're not going for Broadhead/Tempered on the larges and Wicked Pall/Student of Decay on your mediums. If currency is an issue just use 1 set for now and path back up to Growth and Decay notable.

Also (according to PoB) your resistances are not capped, even with flasks up.

Get Hardened Scars anoint, I also use Vaal Grace when things get hairy it's saved my bacon plenty of times.
"
parabolicity a écrit :
I think TR Pathfinder has pretty decent survivability. To make self-cast Immortal call work well, you should get Anomalous Immortal Call and one small cluster jewel with "Enduring Composure".

On the cluster jewel note, yours are really bad I think normal talents would be better at this point. At least drop one set if you're not going for Broadhead/Tempered on the larges and Wicked Pall/Student of Decay on your mediums. If currency is an issue just use 1 set for now and path back up to Growth and Decay notable.

Get Hardened Scars anoint, I also use Vaal Grace when things get hairy it's saved my bacon plenty of times.
thx for the help mate appreciate it!
"
parabolicity a écrit :

how do i get hardend scars and fortify on my hybrid potion.
"
jtggv86 a écrit :
"
parabolicity a écrit :

how do i get hardend scars and fortify on my hybrid potion.

Oils are used for anoints and you can talk to Cassia to perform the anoint once you have the oils. Hardened Scars requires 1 each of Gold, Teal and Black oil.

Just talk to Cassia and put your amulet into the window and then put the oils in the little boxes that show up and click the Anoint button.

Your hybrid flask looks like it should work already. Since it has the "Enduring" prefix that means it won't shut off as soon as you get to full life. Since Hardened scars is activated when we have a life flask active (and hybrid flasks count as life flasks), as long as you keep the flask up, you will have Fortify.
Dernière édition par parabolicity, le 15 mars 2021 02:00:36

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires