OriathAngler´s Fully Charged Self Bleed Flicker Strike | 8 Frenzy & Endurance Charges

Hi this is my first Build guide, so I hope some of you find it interesting or useful.

Just a heads up this is not a 200 Million dps Build, but tries to strike a nice balance between defence and offence ( This is why we use 8 Frenzy and 8 Endurance charges ;) )
Also this is not a Crit Build since going crit on Slayer and being tanky is hard to achieve.

We will use Flicker Strike to stay on Target and leech through almost every damage that comes our way.

Pros and Cons of This Build:

Pros:
-Tanky (Fortify, Endurance Charges, Slayer Ascendancy)
-Good Clear Speed
-Slayer Leech
-Can run almost all Map mods(Only no Leech is 100% not doable)
-Immune to stun and bleed
-Phys reflect immune
-Easy To Gear at first
-No Mana issues (We go Blood Magic)
-Stunning most enemies makes Mapping pretty save

Cons:
-You can kill yourself with self bleed
-expensive to min/max
-Flicker Strike is not for everyone
-Bosses with long phases like Sirus can cause Problems with maintaining Charges

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damage Numbers:
Spoiler

Single Target:

Mapping:

These Numbers are a bit lower than the maximum possible Damage, since I did not simulate a optimal Scenario(No Flasks, No Totem Buffs)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leveling:
Spoiler

I recommend using any two handed melee skill you like up until Act9 Blood Aqueduct.
I leveled using Double Strike->Earthquake->Flicker Strike

Mandatory Uniques/How the Build works:
Spoiler

The combination of "The Red Trail" and "The golden Rule" lets us sustain Flicker Strike even on long Single target Fights.
We can just take 1-2 Bleed nodes on the Passive tree or later a Cluster Jewel, and The Golden Rule will reflect the Bleed we have inflicted.
As long as we are Bleeding The Red Trail will Provide us with 1 Frenzy Charge on hit.

Tidebreaker lets us generate Endurance Charges on Melee Stun, also this Weapon scales incredible with Endurance Charges.
Until we get a Cluster Jewel it will be our only source of endurance charges so if possible get a 6L.

Slayer Acendancy:
Spoiler

Brutal Fervour->Endless Hunger->Masterful Form->Headsman
Attention! Do not use the Red Trail-Golden Rule Combo before getting Endless Hunger you will kill yourself. We need the "Unaffected by Bleeding while Leeching" effect from the Ascendancy in order not to one-shot ourselves.

Gear priority:
Spoiler

For the Rest of our Gear I recommend using Rare items:

1.Life :Always try to get as much life as possible, leech scales of life
2.Resist: We use almost no Uniques it should be easy to hit 75% resits
3.Armour: Always try to get an Armour base item if Possible
4.Stats: We could be low on Int or Dex try to get enough to use all Max level gems

Gem Links and / Current Items:
Spoiler

Tidebreaker/Flicker Strike:

Flicker Strike-Brutality-Multistrike-Melee Splash-Impale-Melee Phys
Has to be socketed in the Tidebreaker to become a 7link with endurance charge on melee stun.

On single Target you can swap Melee Splash for Ruthless.
Also I recommend using Fortify Support instead of Melee Phys until you get the right Cluster Jewel

Chest(Life, Resist)/Vaal Double Strike:

Double Strike-Brutality-Bloodlust-Ruthless-Impale-Melee Phys
We use Vaal Double strike to boost our damage against Bosses.

Helmet(Life, Resist)/Ancestral Warchief, Ancestral Protector:

We use both Ancestral Totems to Boost our damage against Bosses, also Culling Strike to finish them off.

Gloves(Aura, Cwdt-Molten Shell):

Hunter/Warlord mods ,+1 Frenzy Charge + Hit one additional Enemy are BiS for this build.

Pride the only Only Aura we will use because we are restricted by Blood Magic

Cast on Damage Taken->Molten Shell gives us enough time to leech back to full life if we take a heavy hit.

Boots(Movement Skill):

I use Leap Slam-Faster Attacks-Chance to Bleed.
Chance to Bleed is used to afflict self bleed at the start of a Boss fight.

Rings(Life/Resits/Curse on Hit):

Vulnerability is our best Curse for Damage, also it raises our chance to inflict Bleeding by 20%.

Belt(Life/Resist):

Amulet(Life/Resit/Anoint: Frenetic):

I recommend buying a Talisman with the "Frenetic" Anoint they sell pretty cheap most of the time.

Watchers Eye:

With the Pride Watchers Eye We can reach up to 24% chance to deal double damage if combined with the Skill Tree and the right Cluster Jewel.

Cluster Jewels:

"Overlord" is the Priority here it gives us Fortify on hit with Maces.

"Enduring Composure" lets us generate Endurance Charges if we are Hit which is great for Bosses since we will not be able to stun them reliably.

Skill Tree:
Spoiler

My Current Skill Tree:

https://pastebin.com/3SVvhkR1

Skill Tree without Cluster Jewels and Gloves:

https://pastebin.com/X4anP3Z1

Possible Gear Upgrades:
Spoiler

Helmet: Elder Helmet with "Nearby Enemies take 9% more Phys Damage"

Chest:+1 Additional Curse

Ring: With Warlords Mark or Poachers Mark

Belt: Stygian Vice

Jewels: Some Max Life Jewels with another useful mod

Weapon: Tidebreaker with a good Corruption, or Some Godlike Rare Weapon that Outperforms Tidebreaker

Awakener lvl 7 Video:
Spoiler

Awakener:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/886328167

I hope you liked the Guide, feel free to ask questions or make suggestions to improve the build.

So long, OriathAngler

Dernière édition par OriathAngler, le 31 janv. 2021 05:11:36
Dernier bump le 24 janv. 2021 13:32:24

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires