1H cyclone looking for advice

Hi there guys, first time really playing and grinding a character "properly" as i would check my own POB i'd say i'm doing fairly good on resistances but quiet low dps. From time to time i get 1 shotted by bosses and on very rare occasions mob packs. Is this due to low chaos resistance? low health pool or poor flasks? 2H better option?

I usually play arround tier 11 maps, higher map bosses will 1 shot me. As i am trying to progress this character and get some better currency/gear for my future builds. Please give me some advise on this

https://pastebin.com/iJjnbTfg

Questions:

- Should i buy a Paradoxica and swap with the scaeva? Or just get another foil?
- Get more chaos resistance?
- Low health pool?
- Is pride worth swapping for blood stance/flesh and blood or the banner support or precision?
- How come my DPS is so low on POB? But hear people talking about X million dps?
Dernière édition par BlazorV, le 12 nov. 2020 16:30:59
Dernier bump le 13 nov. 2020 11:25:37
first off you are massively over-capped on resists and you could use those suffixes for something else. Health does seem to be a bit low. You can ditch the Alira reward to get two more skill points. There is a calculation tab to POB where you need to check all of things your build is using to get an accurate number.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires