Please help me figure out my DPS issue

I have tried to make a Flickerstrike build with my quite low budget following a guide but my dps is half of what it should be If havent missed something in POB

Here is my POB [https://pastebin.com/wdsCTmGN]
Dernier bump le 16 janv. 2021 17:42:49
5 link and shit gear, to begin with.
A link to the guide you're following would make it significantly easier to point out what you're doing wrong. However, without even knowing what build you're playing I know you've already made the wrong choice.

For flicker builds, there's 2 tiers: cheap and expensive. Cheap flicker builds are Raiders for the fact you can stack evasion/dodge incredibly easily while being in a favorable place on the tree for damage nodes. Expensive flicker builds are Slayers because they scale off of their gear and favor significantly more damage at the cost of defenses.

As for the problems with what you've linked: there's quite a few.
1: You're level 77. You don't have another 13 passives for your build.

2: Your gear is very bad. A 6L Oro's Sacrifice is dirt cheap and will significantly increase your DPS. You're running 2 Le Heup of All, which provides only attributes and ele res with no worthwhile damage stats (Might as well run 2x The Taming). Darkness Enthroned is not necessarily bad but you have atrociously bad jewels in it. Literally The Magnate would be providing more worthwhile stats than it for your build currently. Great Old One's Tentacles do literally nothing for your build. You do not scale physical damage, you scale fire.

3: You only have 5 Frenzy Charges. Flicker scales with frenzy charges. The more you have, the more damage you will do.

4: Orb of Storms - Hextouch - Assassin's Mark does not work. Assassin's Mark is not a hex, meaning you would have to hardcast it to get the effects. While mapping, you are getting no power charges which is a huge problem because you will not get them consistently (removing that from the calculations).

5: You don't have your Uber lab done. My guess is you're getting Impact as it provides splash for free and equivalent damage to Headsman. In that case, it's more than a colossal dps increase. Combining this with a 6L oros, you are now at 536k dps without power charges because you cannot generate them consistently.

6: Herald of Ash does nothing for your DPS and barely affects your clearspeed. Replacing it with Skitterbots jumps you up to 650k.

7: Anointing Smashing Strikes. This isn't even good for you. You're already running Enduring Cry + Call to Arms so you HAVE permanent uptime on your endurance charges.

8: You have 332% crit multi. You want 400+.

This isn't even getting into the tree and there's so many core problems with how your character is setup. You're not even set to Shaper/Guardian either, so your dps is inflated as fuck anyways.

Here's the POB I conjured out of this (https://pastebin.com/7eCqeZPw). Updated the gear with extraordinarily cheap unique alternatives. Alternate neck anoint is Blade Master instead of Tenacity. Properly setup config so that your DPS is accurate. Total is 1.5 mil vs Shaper Guardian vs your 350k turbo inflated dps vs normal mobs.
Didn't mess with gem setups outside of removing the worthless HOA + Inc Aoe for Skitterbots. Tree is set to lvl 90 with the remaining points mostly focusing on life nodes.
Gear changes
Kaom's instead of Belly
6L Oro's
Belt of the Deceiver
2x The Taming
Lower res Darkrays to accommodate for Wise Oak
Shadows & Dust instead of Great Old One's Tentacles
Xoph's Blood instead of your potato amulet
All of your garbage jewels for double damage jewels, no life

Make sure none of your sockets on your gear are empty, otherwise you are actively gimping yourself. GL
Thank you very much I will have to try this out :D

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires