[3.12]Cast on Crit Bladefall/Bladeblast Barrage PathFinder - Blast Enemies with your COC

[Heist 3.12 Build]
Basically stole Mathil's Harvest League's Build but it looked fun and seemed like it could do Heists pretty decently.

Video vs Drox + A5 Sirus
https://youtu.be/hbK6OaYT0qc

Path of Building
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/zZKCWqaA

Skill Tree
www.poeurl.com/c4PO

Image of Tree
Spoiler

The core of this build is using Asenath's Chant and Cast on Crit to use Bladefall and BladeBlast. Cast on Crit has both spells so they alternate instead of using the gem's internal cooldown. Mapping has been pretty good and it takes a bit more work to get single target dps compared to an Assassin version of the build.

Ascendancy

Being able to flask spam is nice.

Bandit: Alira

Links
Cast on Crit-Barrage-Bladefall-BladeBlast-Inspiration-Hypothermia-Empower
Bladefall-Spell Cascade-Concentrated Effect-Power Charge on Crit
Herald of Ice-Herald of Ash-Hatred-Enlighten
Dash-Second Wind-Frost Bomb-Arcange Surge
Ice Golem
Precision(keep at lvl1)
CWDT-Steelskin
Assassin's Mark
Vaal Righteous Fire

Asenath's Chant will spawn blade falls to detonate as well as proc power charge on crit.

Converting to Elemental Damage

The next important part is a pair of elemental conversion gloves. Ideally, they would have two modifiers that grant phys to cold-conversion but those are a lot more expensive than a fire+cold conversion. It's not Harvest so getting the 50%~ cold conversion on your gloves will be a bit difficult.

You could also opt to use a Hrimsorrow or get a Hatred Watcher's Eye with Phys to Cold + A single conversion modifier gloves. The rest of the conversion should come from the tree. If you get 100% conversion, you'll be able to do reflect maps.

Gear
Spoiler

Try getting a Shaper Ring with Life Gain of Hit for sustain since this build won't be getting any spell leech. If you have a spare prefix on either your rings or amulet, craft -mana cost to non-channeling skills.

Your Elder Body Armour will preferably have Attacks have +% Chance to

The rest of your gear will be rare items. Prioritize Life, Resist, Accuracy, Crit-Chance, Crit Multi. You can craft chance for frenzy on crit on a quiver to generate frenzy charges.

Flasks

Jewels
Any Watcher's Eye you want with Hatred or Precision that has a relavant roll. I got one with crit multi while I have precision. A rare Jewel with life and Crit Multi also works.
Volley Fire will help you aim a bit better since barrage is pretty narrow.

Cluster Jewels
Example
Spoiler

Any combination of Cluster Jewels will probably work. Get at least one medium crit cluster. The rest is up to you. Highly suggest getting two life small clusters since this build is pretty squishy

Crafting
Spoiler
The bow is probably going to be one of the Hardest things to craft. Get a bow with a shaper base(preferably one with a high base crit). Alt and Regal until you get any notable mods. Socketed Gems are Supported by Cast on Critical Strike is the single most important one.

Other notable mods are Chance to gain Power Charge on Hit, Attack Speed/Double Damage , and +1 to Level of Socketed Gems.
If you land two good mods, you should basically be set. If you have room after craft, +2 to levels of socketed support gems for the empower, attack speed, or crit chance. I personally got Chance to Deal Double Damage while Focussed to deal more burst dips.

The amulet will be a bit more expensive and really isn't that necessary if you don't have the budget. Get a hunter amulet with +1 to all Dexterity Gems(hunter mod) and another one with +1 level of all Physical Gems(Warlord mod). Use an Awakener orb and slap the two together. If you want something more budget, just get an amulet with only 1 of those mods. Prioritize Life, Accuracy, Crit Multi, Crit Chance after.

Notes
-I felt that this build took a bit to get going but in the end, it was pretty fun. The clear is great but to get full single target dips takes a bit of work. Frost bomb, Manual Casting of Assassin's Mark, Focus, Righteous Fire.
-Definitely not a league-starter.
-Assassin is probably more damage but being able to spam flask and ele immunity is nice.
-Probably won't feel good till you have at least 90% hit chance and around 70% chance to crit on your barrage.

Dernière édition par FudgeCakeDevil, le 27 oct. 2020 20:40:12
Dernier bump le 27 oct. 2020 20:39:36
Your bow base is a bit sub-optimal. It's decent but second best only. The mods on it are insane though. A bit shame.

The best bow base for crit atm is the bone/ivory/spine bow base. It has significantly better base crit chance with only being slightly slower than thicket bow. Mathil used that base for a similar version of this build. I have personally play CoC bow and find those bases are the best.
"
greendragon2194 a écrit :
Your bow base is a bit sub-optimal. It's decent but second best only. The mods on it are insane though. A bit shame.

The best bow base for crit atm is the bone/ivory/spine bow base. It has significantly better base crit chance with only being slightly slower than thicket bow. Mathil used that base for a similar version of this build. I have personally play CoC bow and find those bases are the best.

thanks for the info, probably should have bought a base instead of using what I had on hand.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires