Need help about my Lacerate Gladiator League Starter.

Hello guys,
As is it written in the title, Harvest league has launched a few days ago and for my league starter I went for an Lacerate Gladiator (I love Gladiator). Being a noob in PoE, I can't really tell if my build is correct or not nor why I feel like when i'm looking at some experienced PoE builders, their Lacerate Build is wayyyy more powerful than mine in term of pure DPS.
I thought that if some of you looked at my PoB lacerate build, you guys could tell me what was wrong about it and how I could get it to the next level to clear end-game which I sadly never did.
To sum things up, I'm playing Gladiator BleedPale Lacerate With sword and shield.
Here's My PoB code for the ones bold enough to have a look at my terrible building experience : https://pastebin.com/3tEuG6TZ
Sorry if my question looks kinda blurry or stupid, first time posting there and English isn't my main language.

TL;DR : Try to have a peak at my shitty Lacerate build and help me figuring out why the hell am I doing such little damage.
Dernier bump le 25 juin 2020 12:46:56
-
6k hours in PoB, Boss asked me what happened to your excel sheet.
Dernière édition par NatesScrewed, le 17 oct. 2021 22:47:06
"
NatesScrewed a écrit :
Get Critical strike passives that can increase the dps. Made 40mil dps builds like that

I'll definetely have a try on this advice thank you for the tip :)
I guess I should respec my whole passive tree to build my character more properlly.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires