[3.10] Pathfinder Animate Weapon budget/leaguestarter 6-man labfarmer

Video of a typical run with 3l to simulate 6 player izaro health: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KU57wU2uRs

i also made sure to play badly to simulate what happens after you do this for 8 hours

Build overview
Spoiler

I played this in delirium and made like 30 ex in the first few days without even playing a huge amount. Early league you can sell carries and get a full party almost instantly so i just focused on speed clearing lab. Running lab usually took less than 4 minutes, and i got like 5c per person. Allowing 2-3 minutes to fill the party it was 250c an hour just from carries. Obviously this is in ideal circumstances and the number of people needing carries varies a lot, but in the first few days it is really easy to find them. 2 minutes to fill a party is not unrealistic at all depending on the time of day/how long the league has been out. Selling enchants is also really good money if you enchant the right base.

Izaro is trivialized by minions because his ai will ignore you if your minions have taunt on hit, so you can just cyclone through him and dodge his aoe attacks and chill for however long it takes your minions to kill him (as long as theyre tanky enough). Minions are also great because they only really scale from skill gem levels making it really easy to get high damage with little investment.

Minions are great but anything other than pathfinder for lab feels way too slow, so why not try pathfinder summoner? After trying most minions in the game I decided animate weapon was the best. AW has great quality of life since them dying is much less of an issue than spectres and they're really strong numerically since the buff. It ended up being insane, i easily spammed 6 man labs in 4-5 minutes with absolute trash gear so I could just bank all the currency for my next build. When i was doing carries a few people asked me to make a guide so here it is.

When running i had 300% increased movespeed, 5.5k life, 12k armour as well as more ehp from MoM+enduring hybrid. When fighting izaro i had 6k life and 15*52k=780k dps, as well as fortify and reduced phys taken from infused chanelling. The best defensive mechanic of this build is taunt from meat shield on your minions though, izaro will just ignore you.

Gear
Spoiler

Links
Spoiler

Chest: Animate Weapon + Deathmark + meathsield + impale+ brutality +multistrike/melee splash

Bossing mainhand: bladefall+cullingstrike+spell cascade
shield: Molten shell+increased duration+vuln

Gryphon weapon swap: Smoke mine+increased duration+efficacy
phase run+increased duration+efficacy

4 link locations are interchangeable:
flame dash, desecrate pride, dread banner
Cyclone+infused channeling+fortify+maim
Raise Spectre+Feeding Frenzy+Blood Magic+Carrion Golem
Use carnage chieftain specters.

POB
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/fLKYi7rR

FAQ
Spoiler

Why play this garbage meme build?
Spoiler

Since the change to leap slam, it's really difficult to find a budget lab build that's actually fast since you cant abuse brightbeak+prismatic eclipse. The melee or zerker warcheif type builds just feel really slow to me. Once you get set up this build is imo the best lab farmer at low investment. With less than 50c you can blast through lab at 300% movespeed and trivialize izaro on 6 player health. If you like running lab and plan on rerolling after you get bored of it and make money this build is perfect.

How do you play this build?
Spoiler

When you're not fighting izaro or argus (if you decide its worth to kill argus) you want to have your 2 gryphons out and maintain the smokemine buff 100% of the time. You also want to use phase run on cooldown and just run through mobs to the next area. I recommend using lab compass (https://www.poelab.com/lab-compass). I honestly can't overstate how much it helps when youre just spamming labs. When you get to izaro weapon swap to your dagger+shield -> use bladefall once or twice to spawn blades -> hold down aw summon key with your hybrid flask going until you get max summons. You can do this in the few seconds izaro takes to come up from the ground. -> curse and cyclone on top of him to apply maim+ stack pride, and get fortify/infused channeling. -> deathmark him (you can do this while cycloning) and just cyclone through him as needed to stay behind him so he won't hit you with any attacks.

You can reapply deathmark and vuln as needed and you also have a granite flask+molten shell to press if you think you're about to take a hit. This build is pretty tanky with 6k life and a bit of block and armour but it's always better to be safe when you're doing carries. I died a couple times in 100s of runs with this build and every time was to zoning out and dying to traps. The best defense of this build is that your minions will taunt izaro and you can just stay behind him to ignore all of his attacks. This might sound complicated but it's really not. You just run to izaro, weapon swap, summon, debuff, hold down cyclone. Also get cull on bladefall to easily end last phase izaro.

Why mind over matter?
Spoiler

You pretty much don't need mana at any time other than when you're summoning before izaro, and unless you walk into the traps in the last phase you can't even take damage here. We go right by it anyway so its insanely nice as a 1 point investment. Also mom + an enduring mana flask is really nice for traps. Since we don't really invest into mana on our gear at all, the 30% part of it is irrelevant and all of our unreserved mana is pretty much converted into life, so MoM on my pob is giving me around 500 flat life. It's actually better than this because we use an enduring hallowed flask so this is like a second life pool with a huge amount of regen. It makes it way easier to just run through traps and not waste time.

What spectres do you use?
Spoiler

Carnage chieftains to give your minions frenzy charges.

Gearing
Spoiler

Most pieces are just cheap life/res rare gear that i wouldnt pay more than a couple chaos for each. You wan't to be res capped with no amulet weapons or chest piece which shouldn't be hard. Before starting to do lab i would recommend getting jynxed juju, overflowing chalice, 2 gryphons, a tabula (although a 5l would probably still be ok, especially if you're not doing full parties) and just a high life rare shield. Cold iron point can be a but expensive at league start so before that you can use an eye gouger for the life gain on hit with the minion damage essence. All of this is pretty cheap and you will probably get this much just leveling to ~85 which I think is where you want to be before you start labbing. I think you could easily hit this on the second day. Eventually you'll want to buy a smoke mine enchant helmet and then an 6l with as much life as you can get (armor is also nice).

Leveling
Spoiler

i played caustic arrow/toxic rain for the first few acts and then switched to generic summoney levelling skills. Once you manage to path to witch you can respec the bow/chaos nodes. If you want to save on regrets you can do quests such as the fetid pool for free respec points https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_items_granting_respec_points

This is the tree i went early: https://pastebin.com/mYTjDLfr
How to level as CA/TR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVkimjxCvO8

I would farm a tabula in blood aquaducts (or farm a few cards and buy the rest with what you make) then you can just map with animate weapon (replace multistrike with melee splash) until you're levelled and geared. Levelling can be a bit rough especially in the middle when you don't want to take more bow nodes and just have to path up to witch, but once you get to maps it's surprisingly good. If you want a smoother levelling experience you can take some more damage nodes and respec them later but I didn't want to spend money on regrets. If you have a friend with a more "traditional" or less shit build definitely consider ruining their level experience to save yourself regrets.

No qotf
Spoiler

I actually used a qotf for running and then swapped it to tabula for izaro for a while but didn't like the extra effort. You can swap chests if you want or try to only use qotf as your chest (not worth at all imo since we want 4 off colors). It's also nice to be able to use a granite flask as basically everything in lab is physical so its a huge safety net. When doing carries not dying is the most important thing.

How do you get 100% flask uptime?
Spoiler

Basically you just use all 4 flasks when you get into a new area, then use each one when its respective buff is about to run out. When any of them gets low on charges use overflowing chalice and they will fill up. I think other pathfinder lab guides explain this in more detail if you've never done it before.

What should I anoint?
Spoiler

I went with jugg because life and armor are both nice, and life recovery from flasks is a top tier stat for this build. We get lots of flask effectiveness and life recovery from flasks stacks multiplicatively with this making out hybrid flask give insane health regen. Anyone who has done a lab runner knows that life regen followed by armour are the best ways to negate traps, and with our perma flasks this stat is equivalent multiplying our life regen. It's also cheap to anoint.

I think that's everything. This is the first time I've made my own build or written a guide so let me know if I missed anything.
Dernière édition par KappaKing69, le 14 juin 2020 16:30:43
Dernier bump le 30 juin 2020 05:40:39
Would you add any cluster jewles to min max the build if you wanted to put more currency into this build?
"
toastyzonda a écrit :
Would you add any cluster jewles to min max the build if you wanted to put more currency into this build?

i wouldnt spend any money on cluster jewels since the whole point of this build is to spam lab with no investment.
can you do the new enchanted labs with this build? or it needs to be more tanky for that?
"
sorlix a écrit :
can you do the new enchanted labs with this build? or it needs to be more tanky for that?

I haven't tried since ive just been doing group mf this league but my guess would be yes, especially if you invested more than the like 20c i did to make it tankyier. Looking at the mods, izaros life and the monster life increases should be absolutely no problem if youre running them solo. This build is designed for 6 player health izaro which is already 6x normal health whereas the new lab is only 3x. The trap hit damage doesnt really matter since i dont think i ever came close to dying just from traps. The trap degen damage could be annoying but at worst you can just use enduring cry. The only thing i would worry about is izaro dealing increased damage which means he could potentially one-shot you if you tank a slam/slash. If you just dodge those big abilities with cyclone+minion abuse or use a guard skill before you get hit I think it would be completely fine. You could also swap vuln for enfeeble and just lose a bit of damage which on 1 player health wouldnt matter at all.

So basically yes I think you could do it with the gear i linked, maybe youd have to use slightly different support skills and you couldn't hold down right click and afk like you can in normal lab. If you invested it would be even easier.
Hi,
what's the new enchanted lab? looked at the patch notes, didn't find anything related.
I saw a post on reddit.

It's a lvl 83 lab with buffs to mob damage, Izarro hp / damage and traps deal more damage.

There are 3 versions:
1. You get 6 uses of lab enchant
2. You can enchant belts with new funny effects
3. You get more loot from lab chests

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires