Can I get some tips on my cyclone build?

This is my first time doing maps, I followed some builds but I don't know how to make it better
Dernier bump le 9 mai 2020 12:16:52
buy cool stuff and kill boos
"
Elneee a écrit :
This is my first time doing maps, I followed some builds but I don't know how to make it better

IMPORTANT - Change your slayer ascendancy from Brutal Fervour and Endless hunger to Impact and Overwhelm and Bane of Legends.

First thing is to replace your flasks. You can keep the Lion's Roar and the Overflowing Chalice. The other 3 should be replaced with quicksilver and a Diamond flask. The flasks should preferably have immune to (effect).

Secondly, you should try to get a ring with an Assassin's mark on it. It would boost DPS for by considerable amount.

The third is that you should consider removing Bladedancer and Titanic Impacts from your passive tree and use those points to get another large cluster jewel to replace the Oblivion Scar jewel.

The preferred skills for the cluster are the devastator, martial prowess, and maybe bloodscent.

Definitely consider getting a Watcher's Eye with impale stats. The preferable one will be "Impale will last # additonal hits"

Consider getting a bottled flask after all the changes as it will boost the damage by alot.

If you have trouble surviving, you can swap to Champion ascendancy and even get more impale damage while at it.

"
swaes a écrit :
"
Elneee a écrit :

IMPORTANT - Change your slayer ascendancy from Brutal Fervour and Endless hunger to Impact and Overwhelm and Bane of Legends.

First thing is to replace your flasks. You can keep the Lion's Roar and the Overflowing Chalice. The other 3 should be replaced with quicksilver and a Diamond flask. The flasks should preferably have immune to (effect).

Secondly, you should try to get a ring with an Assassin's mark on it. It would boost DPS for by considerable amount.

The third is that you should consider removing Bladedancer and Titanic Impacts from your passive tree and use those points to get another large cluster jewel to replace the Oblivion Scar jewel.

The preferred skills for the cluster are the devastator, martial prowess, and maybe bloodscent.

Definitely consider getting a Watcher's Eye with impale stats. The preferable one will be "Impale will last # additonal hits"

Consider getting a bottled flask after all the changes as it will boost the damage by alot.

If you have trouble surviving, you can swap to Champion ascendancy and even get more impale damage while at it.

Thanks! I'll try that

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires