[3.11 ready] NKO's Saviour Champion Cyclone/lacerate 14m+ shaper dps [Videos][All content]

"
saninn1 a écrit :
"
n1koee a écrit :
"
saninn1 a écrit :
Thanks a lot. I managed to hit 7.5 Mil Shaper dps now.
Killed today 3x Chimera deathless 1 Phoenix deathless 1 Shaper ( 1 death due to slam i wasn`t paying attention) 2nd Shaper deathless really easy fight almost not use flasks :D
lvl 6 Sirus - 3 Deaths (wasnt dodging the beams and laggy)

So must try again Minotaur today but i will piece of cake him now

Btw awakened gem lvl5 really did some nice shit:D

Also to note i use berserk gem now its instanse ( pop it on boss = 2.5 Mil dmg )
Just make sure u enter boss room with 15+ rage stack and any tier map boss if not Phased got 3 sec kill :)
I also managed to do a tier 16 vaal temple map with mob crit multi and no regen ( didnt even notice no regen until i was out of mana for Endu cry)
Still need Watcher eye gem

I can advise you to use some cluster gems ( see my tree) There is a small jewel that adds chaos res / life search for Fettle / chaos / life per passive point its insane - 3 nodes for 700 HP worth but its 10 Ex

Also i am using now instead of Lethal Pride Glorious Vanity
Iits INSANSE even with no Vaal pact just insane.. i was able to faceroll Shaper Slams and some really hard bleeds and dots... 100% recommend over the Lethal pride in terms of Endgame boss fights

image link https://i.ibb.co/vHV1qW4/qwea.png

Got some other stuff to test later on ( i am working on a tree change for more dps and same hp )

Also i got today really lucky craft Foil with 480 DPS and free space to craft some more but need to farm garden now... will test build without saviour but with 500+ dps foil. Altho i really like the 2 cyclones some boss fights are really cake just becouse of those 2 guys

about the saviour change, its so much more damage that your clones do 24/7 meanwhile ur dodging shit so it has to be like 20m+ shaper dps when its even worth to pick,

btw what does this vanity jewel even do on vaalpact? curious if it can be better than this.. https://streamable.com/1xcil i mean when u get that much forti effect and damage i really doubt that :D but will try in future

OKay i think Savior must stay and Paradoxia will be replaced with some epic Foil for endgame...

Also i have exactly the same Pride gem and with it i have more dps but the level of tankiness that overleech does it`s just better for me at least

I mean both are good but 20% fortify and some dmg is not worth the overleech insane tankiness imo for example i died couple times from freeze chests with Ledal pride and i was really pissed off but when i swap to glorious vanity i did some really nasty maps with freeze chests and one time i was 100000000% sure i gonna die becouse there was Delirium a ton of mobs a Sindicate and i got frozen in the middle of like 60 mobs for 4 sec and the overleech just kept healing and healing my life from 20% to max in seconds... i am certain if i had lethal pride there i was dead. 100% dead

Can give more examples in scenarios where lethal was gonna be dead and Glorious vanity survived but it will be too long

Here is a video of my today highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc1zGXWEeeA

You will need 600+pdps foil with crit and crit multi before it becomes better than 185+pdps paradoxica and it will be so much currency so i dont see its worth at all. I have tested it.

U never put down ur totems bro
Dernière édition par n1koee, le 21 juil. 2020 03:52:36
Btw lets not quote goddamn big texts for now on :D so annoyning to read
@saninn1 btw you should get the onslaught flask still for more dps over chaos res flask. Just regular one or the mastermind flask with crit chance veil
"

U never put down ur totems bro

been workin on totems plant :D i always forgot and i must say they are INSANSE...pop totems haste grace berserker then just kill boss for 2second... thats how it goes now its insane.. just tested vs Vaal temple bosses i managed to kill all of them in less then 3 sec (gof lucky on positioning) but still its impressive considering i dont yet have amulet with +1 all gems and good rings.. also i am going to buy a better paradox sword becouse you are right a good paradocixa sword is 11 ex and a 600 pdps foil is 65 ex :D and its basically the same you just loose some crit multy and speed
But hey do we have more then enough dps already? Oh yes we have... we need some life and leech

Also my next upgrade will be this:

Dernière édition par saninn1, le 21 juil. 2020 07:05:13
"
n1koee a écrit :
@saninn1 btw you should get the onslaught flask still for more dps over chaos res flask. Just regular one or the mastermind flask with crit chance veil

why tho i have onslaught from boots or you mean vs bosses ?
hey I need to know if a good jewelled foil @504pdps can be better than a paradoxica ? thanks
"
bigjoeardamax a écrit :
Idk what the node sann1n got but mine works like this:
When u leech you get the life and when ur full life it goes into the Energy Shield. Tankiness comes from the infinite leech while youre attacking mobs and a few seconds after u stop attacking them since the leech doesnt stop when youre full life it just goes into ES. So in theory as long as youre not oneshotted your tankiness goes through the roof , be sure to get the fuel the fight on your cluster jewel or another leech to speed up the life gain from leech. Hope i could answer ur question.
Definetely worth the price of the jewel, but u prob will need to spend a few Divines to roll the jewel to get the overleech. I got mine in 3 divines , im wondering if the overleech sann1n got is the same as mine or better.

I think I understand this now. So the important bit of this Notable converted by the Jewel is the bit where it says "Life Leech Effects are not removed at full life", so as long as you are attacking you are leeching and then you are just constantly overleeching? Does it fill up the ES bar at all with the Overleech? Or do you just see nothing in the UI, just full HP all the time unless you get a huge hit which you start to leech back up?
Dernière édition par NeedBlackupYo, le 21 juil. 2020 18:22:47
"
bigjoeardamax a écrit :
Idk what the node sann1n got but mine works like this:
When u leech you get the life and when ur full life it goes into the Energy Shield. Tankiness comes from the infinite leech while youre attacking mobs and a few seconds after u stop attacking them since the leech doesnt stop when youre full life it just goes into ES. So in theory as long as youre not oneshotted your tankiness goes through the roof , be sure to get the fuel the fight on your cluster jewel or another leech to speed up the life gain from leech. Hope i could answer ur question.
Definetely worth the price of the jewel, but u prob will need to spend a few Divines to roll the jewel to get the overleech. I got mine in 3 divines , im wondering if the overleech sann1n got is the same as mine or better.

Why do we need fuel the fight to leech mana? Maybe it's feed the fury?
"
Why do we need fuel the fight to leech mana? Maybe it's feed the fury?

Fuel the fight gives also dmg while leeching
Dernière édition par n1koee, le 22 juil. 2020 01:57:13
"
Sonikozerg a écrit :
hey I need to know if a good jewelled foil @504pdps can be better than a paradoxica ? thanks
only 600+ pdps with crit and crit multi beats paradoxica

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires