[Major Damage/Mapping Improvements-Update 7.1.22 PoB/Vid] The Fortified Summoner: HoP MI Champion

"
CactiEtched a écrit :
Really fun build, thanks so much for sharing. I'm trying to keep both zombies and HoA, mainly because I just got the celestial skin for HoA from the recent sale and I want to get some use out of it ;) So basically same build but replacing the shield gems with HoA, minion damage, and pierce support. Not sure how badly I'm gimping myself, but so far so good.

Anyway, curious what anointment you recommend for the boots?

The biggest difference is that you pretty much have to use the Coming Calamity chest, and so I was finding it difficult to get the armor I wanted for harder content like t19's, especially now that the double determination watcher's eyes have skyrocketed in price.

Anyway, my go-to annoints are just lucidity on ammy, and a 10% life node. I picked cruel preparation as you also get some resistances. There are some other options out there but in general I feel like the extra life is very helpful.

Edit: the guide in the first page is set up for HoP/HoA like you are running, so everything in there is relevant for you. It's also perfectly viable still, so go for it if you want to!
Dernière édition par Peterrabbit_01, le 3 nov. 2020 03:48:10
I've been iterating on the MI Zombie/HoP base to make it more tanky for T19's, here is the result so far. Damage is somewhat lower than previous iterations, but the increased tankiness is quite noticeable.

T19 Beyond+Delirium Grotto:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PasObuGi9W8

Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/DRMEeDKE
Dernière édition par Peterrabbit_01, le 3 nov. 2020 03:49:39
Nice, good listings
Stay tuned: I'm pretty happy with where this build has ended up in 3.12, so I will be updating the main build guide over this weekend, along with updated PoB and videos. If anyone has some content in particular they would like to see let me know!
Dear Peterrabbit, you bringed new hope for me. I've noticed i like summoners more than other types. Generally they are squishy, and one of my favorite buids was max block HoA gladiator. And i did pretty well with him before HoA was nerfed. Recently i was thinking i didnt played MI builds at all, and it would be great to try some. Your fantastic idea encouraged me very much. I definetely try your buld next league. Thank you =)
Dernière édition par Tonio123, le 13 nov. 2020 10:35:50
"
Tonio123 a écrit :
Dear Peterrabbit, you bringed new hope for me. I've noticed i like summoners more than other types. Generally they are squishy, and one of my favorite buids was max block HoA gladiator. And i did pretty well with him before HoA was nerfed. Recently i was thinking i didnt played MI builds at all, and it would be great to try some. Your fantastic idea encouraged me very much. I definetely try your buld next league. Thank you =)
Thanks for the shout-out! I think MI is an under-rated talent, and I am glad to be developing a build that gives some love to little-used items like Maligar's Lense. Let me know how you like the build next league.
Check out the 3.12 update at the top of the guide, I just posted what I'm calling my 100c challenge: taking on T15/T16 mapping with a total gear budget of less than 100c. The final bill came to 78c, and videos, gear, and PoB are all shown.

I'm happy with how the build accommodates more budget gear; single target is obviously lower than with endgame gear but survivability was great even vs T16 metamorph/breaches etc.
Dernière édition par Peterrabbit_01, le 14 nov. 2020 16:27:05
I just completed my 3.12 update to the guide, bringing it up to date with improvements made over this league. Most notably, our mapping damage dealers are now Minion Instability Zombies, and I re-worked the build to get 81/82/82 elemental resistances which is huge for survivability.
"
Peterrabbit_01 a écrit :
Stay tuned: I'm pretty happy with where this build has ended up in 3.12, so I will be updating the main build guide over this weekend, along with updated PoB and videos. If anyone has some content in particular they would like to see let me know!

Heists/Grand Heists? I hope that isn't too bush league for this build. ;)
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
Gruentod a écrit :
"
Peterrabbit_01 a écrit :

Heists/Grand Heists? I hope that isn't too bush league for this build. ;)
I've had no issues with heists, although I've been less focused on them than mapping this season; idk heists just don't really do much for me. I can post one though.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires