Dweller of the deep completion possible bug

Hi there everyone,
this is my first beta (possible) bug report so, please, be kind if it can be done better.

I explain the problem I have encountered with 2 different charachters:

Case 1: after getting access to the beta I started an archer main ("Kartofen" - Def. league). Everything was fine, I was questing and got the "Dweller of the Deep" quest. I killed the mob, opened the big chest and used a portal scroll to return to the encampment.
There I was having HUGE lag and after a while it would throw me out of the game with the "unexpected disconnection" message in the lower left of the login screen.
I tried several times that day but nothing changed.
I thought my internet connection was acting up (even if it seemed fine on the internet) so I tried logging in again today. Nada, still the same, I can move but if I click on things and NPCs nothing happens for a while, then it either opens up the dialogue popup or just throws me out of the game with the same problem.
I was able to open Nessa's item sale window once but got thrown out while I was adding items to sell (it took several seconds for the items to appear on the screen after I dragged them)

Then I saw this: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/26263 thread so I decided to create a new char (Squished - Marauder - Hardcore league)

Case 2: got the same quest again, killed the crab, went back to the submerged passage 1 waypoint and... BAM... the same problem I have with my other charachter.

I tried switching gateways to no avail.

I don't know if it helps but IIRC both my charachter's inventory is packed full.

Help? :(
Does the same thing happen when you teleport out of an other area?

Edit: Did you teleport out of an area before on the character?
Don't read my signature!
Dernière édition par Sumurai8, le 7 avr. 2012 11:45:50
"
Sumurai8 a écrit :
Does the same thing happen when you teleport out of an other area?

Edit: Did you teleport out of an area before on the character?

I used waypoints and portals before getting "stuck" with both charachters and everything was fine until I tried to turn in said quest.
Update: This morning, after the small update, I was able to "unstuck" my marauder and played with it a bit. Didn't try the archer.

Today I tried login with the archer a couple of times but it was impossible to play, just like I said in the first post but when I tried to login with the marauder again it was all fine.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires