how horrible is this build i'm planning to do?

trying to do a ground mace(for shockwave) slam slayer build.
sry if your eyes start bleeding.
any tips or improvements?

https://poeplanner.com/ABEAAQkAERQAAIG5HYTvouoS4UCg3rP_zX-y_XLgaV2PP1XmKTboAefSIVcNlmyRztlhu-1Yr6luwBp4DbXyNZL-j03j2L3-ChXsypCE2Ud-vTaplKkneu8FLbyfGJH8SxRNfLgpLvGsGj5fPxQg7w6tjc9-dqzawUMxv9VTu0Se_TCIjxrkaqVeE-9Ok6hXVBEac2tM_04qj2Aj05pqh2o5DgmW6hhR5ndTOzuexUE_ITS0Ly20xxlRY287LlPTb_ObaGXkrWDEGelgkcEEUEfkUZ5Xdn9-4ITEe4yXeb2BmSt07aZXOuHyRelGeHp5aGEhGlWK8MSCZU2-p1HalSTGnT-ysoCGtIWnJ58AAAAAAA==
Dernière édition par saDD3ath, le 11 juil. 2019 18:34:42
Dernier bump le 12 juil. 2019 04:25:59
A couple of weird things about that tree.

1) picking up ele res nodes (diamond skin, cloth and chain) is... generally not something people do. Get your res from gear.

2) I believe one of us fundamentally misreads the "masterful form" ascendancy: If your max endurance charges is equal to your max frenzy, picking up endurance charges on the tree does you nothing! It's frenzy charges you need, the endurance charges will follow.

3) you pick some redundant +phys nodes near the duelist start, and the entire northern marauder phys start line. These perks are not generally regarded as amazing. It's extra damage, sure, but there's diminishing returns on "increased damage", and those nodes have nothing else egoing for them.

4) You made a lvl 100 tree. Never assume you'll reach that. Make a lvl 90, or even 80 tree, then once you get there think about how to proceed.

Here, I've reworked your tree a little. I'm still not sure how good it'll be, but this is one I'd feel comfortable trying out. Note that you're right next to resolute technique, which you should consider picking if you can't get your accuracy up. I made this without PoB available, so there's probably more potential here, but I think it's a good start.

And your ascendancy... I have yet to try masterful form, but since you go to the left of the tree, you can only pick up one additional frenzy charge. I'd pick that one last, or not at all.

https://poeplanner.com/ABEAAQkAERQAAIG5HYTvouoS4UCg3rP_zX-y_XLgaV2PP1XmKTboAefSIVcNlmyRztlhu-1Yr6luwBp4DbXyNZL-j03j2L3-ChXsypCE2Ud-vTaplKkneu8FLbyfGJH8SxRNfLgpLvGsGj5fPxQg7w6tjc9-dqzawUMxv9VTu0Se_TCIjxrkaqVeE-9Ok6hXVBEac2tM_04qj2Aj05pqh2o5DgmW6hhR5ndTOzuexUE_ITS0Ly20xxlRY287LlPTb_ObaGXkrWDEGelgkcEEUEfkUZ5Xdn9-4ITEe4yXeb2BmSt07aZXOuHyRelGeHp5aGEhGlWK8MSCZU2-p1HalSTGnT-ysoCGtIWnJ58AAAAAAA==

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires