[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

"
Venduhl a écrit :
So to be clear, I can run this build just normal without the gear recommendations? Or is it only playable with some soft caps?

I ask because, I am highly interested in this kind of builds. I played a Coldshot hunter for a long time and seeing this TS build makes me jealous.

This build is designed around the soul catcher / divination distillate mechanic + massive move speed. To make the most of the flasks you path up to the top of the tree for those flask nodes. So you are giving up a lot pathing that far imho and you are also prioritizing movement speed over life. I am sure this was a brilliant farming build for 3.6. With legion, not only do you have high HP rares but MF is less impactful than privious leagues so I would guess most people who are farming legion are not following this guide to the letter. Or wait till you are super geared up for it and convert.

Take a look at the build creator's profile to see what they are doing now.
"
TheShayaan a écrit :

Im really struggling with the legions in burial chambers, Im not sure if I have enough damage or life but I get one shot almost every legioun. Are my jewels fine or is there something Im missing.
legion mobs are much tougher than other so in 3.7 you will be dying in legion fights on full MF even on white maps. You can look at my profile. I'm dying from time to time but 100 quant with that movement speed is so good. Cast on death + portal is also very good lol
Spoiler

Looking for help on how to improve next still have lots of currency left, and also talent tree wise i need 1 more jewel slot and what should i sacrifice?

I dont have Watchers eye and Transcendent Spirit Viridian Jewel yet.

I am also willing to respec my talent tree to be aligned with the build creator, but im only lvl 90 i cant gain any more talent points.

Should I 6link my chest will that give more damage? Looking forward to replies.
Could you update your tank version
My Onslaught isn't triggering but I have the same gem layout. Any ideas?

EDIT: Nevermind I am blind :)
Dernière édition par HK41251, le 24 juin 2019 19:47:34
the voidflecther quiver was a really nice advice, the damage feels way better whit it, but i'm curious if the void shoots affect windripper frozen/shocked enemies passive, hard to tell.
i think me and the people here are tired of waiting and keep asking u to update ur tank version if you going to make a guide at least update it to get somewhere. youd have more people being interested in this if it was fully updated rather then lacking it
bruh, art of the gladiator does NOT negate the -25% movement speed on Queen of the forest. It only negates innate movespeed decrease from wearing Armor (armor type chests)
"
bruh, art of the gladiator does NOT negate the -25% movement speed on Queen of the forest. It only negates innate movespeed decrease from wearing Armor (armor type chests)

It negates the -3% movement speed hidden in QotF
yeah but in his movespeed calculation he puts 50% movespeed from Qotf (25% negated by art of the gladiator)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires