[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

Hello.

I choose your build to play bit in Metamorph.

Map clear is decent but single target is terrible. I fight with bosses and metamorphs sometimes longer that 1 min

https://pastebin.com/LHvTUaGs

Can you please tell me what im doing wrong ??
Currently playing ice shot/ice shot setup.
Build is fun to play and clear speed is wonderful but, bossing or metamorph is a pain and i get killed too often.

Need some advice (still farming currency for watcher's eye):

Gear

Flasks

Anyone doing iceshot barrage support for single target that your damage is high enough to perma freeze t16 metamorph?
"
rogaty1991 a écrit :
Hello.

Map clear is decent but single target is terrible. I fight with bosses and metamorphs sometimes longer that 1 min

"
EuroPOE a écrit :
Build is fun to play and clear speed is wonderful but, bossing or metamorph is a pain and i get killed too often.

Gear

Flasks

For both of you I suggest trying Barrage/Iceshot setup instead of a Iceshot/Iceshot setup. Besides that, I personally run Vaal Grace & Haste which makes me able to kill bosses and Metamorphs (even without my HH buffs).

I don't know what it is to have people misread the guide. It gives different options for Single Target Iceshot, Barrage and Scourge Arrow. All I see is people complain about Single Target being bad, but never somebody saying if they even tried one of the other skills and what their setup was. I do agree it isn't the best but certainly doable with some investment.

Now I am not the writer of this guide, but I do wonder if people have problems with reading it. Maybe I can contact the writer of the guide to make the main post more clear. Another solution would be to rewrite the guide with all the changes that have been discussed so far.

"
greenimp77 a écrit :
"
Pun1sher2025 a écrit :
HI,

Running this build and can not find where you list the Pantheons ? Maybe I'm over looking it but not seeing that anywhere ?

I mean the Pantheon's are meant to be changed based on the situation. Burning ground on the map? Use the no dmg from burning ground pantheon. Poison map? Use cannot be poisoned pantheon.

Why people can't figure this out for themselves in beyond me.

That's true, if you don't want to hassle to much and mainly map I suggest to get Soul of Lunaris and Shakari. But yeah Pantheons are situational.

I dont have enough mana to use aspect of the cat with enlighten 4, what am i doing wrong?
"
cihatb a écrit :
I dont have enough mana to use aspect of the cat with enlighten 4, what am i doing wrong?

Because you are running a increased duration in your boots, it has a 140% mana multiplier which effects your Aspect of the Cat, making it cost more mana. Switch that with another setup.

Either switch the glove or head setup with the boot setup, that should work.
"
Kikkah a écrit :
"
rogaty1991 a écrit :
Hello.

"
EuroPOE a écrit :

Gear

Flasks

For both of you I suggest trying Barrage/Iceshot setup instead of a Iceshot/Iceshot setup. Besides that, I personally run Vaal Grace & Haste which makes me able to kill bosses and Metamorphs (even without my HH buffs).

I don't know what it is to have people misread the guide. It gives different options for Single Target Iceshot, Barrage and Scourge Arrow. All I see is people complain about Single Target being bad, but never somebody saying if they even tried one of the other skills and what their setup was. I do agree it isn't the best but certainly doable with some investment.

Now I am not the writer of this guide, but I do wonder if people have problems with reading it. Maybe I can contact the writer of the guide to make the main post more clear. Another solution would be to rewrite the guide with all the changes that have been discussed so far.

"
greenimp77 a écrit :
"
Pun1sher2025 a écrit :
HI,

Running this build and can not find where you list the Pantheons ? Maybe I'm over looking it but not seeing that anywhere ?

I mean the Pantheon's are meant to be changed based on the situation. Burning ground on the map? Use the no dmg from burning ground pantheon. Poison map? Use cannot be poisoned pantheon.

That's true, if you don't want to hassle to much and mainly map I suggest to get Soul of Lunaris and Shakari. But yeah Pantheons are situational.

I use Barrage setup and still cannot kill bosses and metas.
If you use barrage and can't kill boss or metamorph you haven't invested enough into the build
"
greenimp77 a écrit :
"
Pun1sher2025 a écrit :
HI,

Was the end of the FAQ for Lunaris and Shakari
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
cihatb a écrit :

Don't use aspect of the cat, I only have it on my Standard ring. Nothing else (cos I have a Farrul's Fur Cold Ele Hit build I do too)
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires