Dancing Dervish Build feedback needed
I need feedback on my POE build.
It's a Duelist/Champion build focused on the Dancing dervish duo. Animated Guardian acts as a curse bot who generates Frenzy charges. The chest armour has added custom modifiers that simulate Impale damage which is not currently in POB, The Avian buff and my lack of ES recharge in a boss fight but feel free to ignore them.
My playstyle is to proc Rampage and follow the swords picking up loot. My unarmed attacks give me smite aura, Fortify and debuff the enemy thanks to my ascendancy.
I need the following feedback:
1. Which curse gloves to use for AG: Temporal Chains, Vulnerability, Assassins Mark or Enfeeble.
Temp: Give me no DPS but slow the boss action speed. How useful is that vs higher tier bosses like Shaper?
Vuln: DPS + maim on hit (should have 100% uptime). I could pair it with hindered from Singularity Mace.
AMark: Power charge generation on kill seems useless for bosses?
Enfeeble: is it a better option than the above?
2. I was running Hatred but decided to swap it for Grace after buying a sweet Starkonya Helmet. I felt Hatred was not a real DPS increase since the Swords are so aggro they usually clear mobs offscreen and one shot most bosses up to Tier 10 anyway which is as far as I got for now. POB shows 500k+ shaper DPS which looks fine for a play safe, hands off the keyboard build.
I am currently on 16.5k EVA (26k on low life) and 4.5k. Should I go for iron reflexes? It will cost me 4 passive points but will give me 25k Armor (35k on low life).
Is that worthwhile? (I am softcore if that makes a difference)
3. I need general passive tree feedback. Is it planned well? Where can i get extra life? Mana flask nodes are a must by the way, before you ask, for the reduced charges used, it's a huge quality of life change.
I welcome all constructive criticism, going to post this on the forums and on and on reddit, please comment!
Dernier bump le 28 mars 2019 17:43:46
le 24 mars 2019 09:29:51
Why have you decided to go champion instead of guardian (you're already using domianting blow) or necromancer (overall minion buffs) ? As you said your dancing duo doesnt have problems with clear. Btw have you tested it with chain of command dps animated guardian (i was thinking about testing duo+chains necromancer some time ago) ?
Sadly i can anwser only 2nd question - go Punishment, it's the best curse for melee.
Dernière édition par laik89, le 28 mars 2019 15:38:32
le 28 mars 2019 15:34:22
I don't use Dom Blow. I used it for leveling but it's too slow compared to the super aggro swords that clear 1 screen ahead. It made the build feel clunky and I had no spots for it on my gear anyway.
I went champion because swords have terribad accuracy. It doesnt matter against mob packs but me hitting a boss with smite once every 4 seconds results in:
1) A free "wrath"-like aura.
2) Fortify enhanced by my Ascendancy
3) MOST IMPORTANT: Boss can not evade hits meaning my swords always hit.
4) 6 percent damage reduction for me on top of Fortify. Swords are immortal anyway and don't need the dmg reduction.
Champion also gives me a free Dread banner (which is +16% physical damage taken for nearby mobs, according to my calculations)
To answer your last question, I am not sure if Dervish works with Chain of Command.
Dernière édition par Draqone, le 28 mars 2019 17:46:06
le 28 mars 2019 17:43:46