[3.5][ Beta Autobomber ] Cast On Ignite Consecrated Path Champion 100% chance to ignite! (WIP)

THIS BUILD IS A WIP, PLEASE GIVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

WHY I DECIDED TO MAKE THIS BUILD

Alright so I decided to make a build based around Consecrated Path,
and decided to choose duelist bc I haven't made a duelist build in a while.

I randomly checked on a stream, I forgot who's, but he gave me the idea of a CWDT build that would trigger spells as I use Consecrated Path. The focus of that build mainly focused on this belt:

The belt makes you take # damage whenever you use a movement skill, which would be perfect for triggering spells with a low level CWDT gem. The belt also curses enemies with LVL 30 Poacher's Mark which is important to have to maintain your health.
However, after testing it out, it didn't trigger spells as frequently as I wanted to so I looked online for more inspiration and found one of OMGIt'sJousis's videos.

link here:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWyV0kIp5n4 <

The video explained how a Cast on Ignite build would work, using these two VERY IMPORTANT UNIQUES that I will be focusing on in this build:

So how it works now is that I have a stable amount of self-harm being done so my spells can be frequently discharged, along with extra damage from Gluttony as long as I'm igniting enemies.
So now all I need is just a good amount of leech so I can sustain the damage I'm taking and a way to ignite enemies as often as possible.

before we get further into this build, here are some pro's and con's to note.
PROS:
Fun to play
Moderate amount of damage
Can take down syndicate members
Can be used in most maps
Fast Clearing
Looks fine without MTX

CONS:
Not that pleasing to the eyes
Latency
Can't take down the syndicate leader
Party Friendly ( if you know, you know )
Not that budget friendly
NOT VIABLE FOR MOST BOSSES
Build can cost more than 50c

PoB Pastebin:
> https://pastebin.com/cMW5Qmxd <

CURRENT SETUP
Spoiler

AMULET:

RINGS:

WEAPONS:

BELT:

BOOTS:

GLOVES:

BODY ARMOUR:

HELMET:

FURTHER EXPLANATION FOR ITEMS
Spoiler

The Eye of Innocence is an essential item for this build as it is the main source of self-harming damage while you're igniting enemies. It also gives an extra 2% of damage leeched against ignited enemies, an additional 10% chance to ignite, and a set amount of global damage increase while your character is ignited, which is seen on the next item

Mokou's Embrace gives your character a 25% chance to ignite themselves, an additional #% amount to ignite, and 20% more attack speed / cast speed while your character is ignited. It also gives a tiny bit of resistances for the safe measure.

The main point of having Berek's Pass is for the additional #% increased damage while ignited. Some added bonuses include flat cold damage, additional scaled fire damage, and a bit of resistances.

The Razor of the Seventh Sun is an extremely important part of this build as it is the main source of leeching in this build and can solely sustain the health of your character. With two of them, you convert 100% of physical damage to fire damage while using Consecrated Path. Both also have an additional 25% chance to ignite which leads to a total additional 50% chance to ignite. The base damage of this weapon is moderate but with the added 100% multiplier against ignited enemies it proves efficient. It also has an added 100% damage multiplier to burning damage if your character ignited recently, which isn't needed but is an added bonus.

The Gang's Momentum isn't a viable choice but rather a damage centered choice for boots. However, it does have a good amount of fire resistance and helps increase your movement speed. The boots give an additional #% to ignite and a high damage multiplier against ignited enemies

Gluttony is a sidekick to the Eye of Innocence, adding an additional # of damage dealt to yourself whenever you use Consecrated Path. It can also add > 100 to your maximum life if you get a good roll. Most importantly, it curses enemies with LVL 30 Poacher's Mark on hit, which gives 34 life and 15 mana gained on hit and an additional 35% chance to gain a frenzy charge on kill. With enemies constantly cursed with Poacher's Mark, you almost always have the maximum amount of frenzy charges and a stable accumulation of mana.

Bronn's Lithe isn't a viable choice and like the Gang's Momentum, is more damaged based. Bronn's Lithe takes full advantage of the fact that Consecrated Path is a movement skill. Consecrated Path gains 2 levels and has a high % damage multiplier. The Bronn's Lithe also gives additional attack speed stacked with 10% and an additional 15% if you used a movement skill ( Consecrated Path ) recently. As an added bonus it gives 10% increased movement speed as well.

These two items are two rares I've decided to include in this build for reference. They both have a flat added amount to maximum health and high resistances. Try to get a "Consecrated Path deals 40% Increased Damage" helm enchant, as I haven't got it yet. There's additional intelligence on the helm because without base stat increases on the other items you need intelligence to level up skill gems ( mostly Combustion Support ).

GEM CHOICES:
Spoiler

THE LEVEL OF THESE DISPLAYED GEMS ARE IRELLEVANT
This build is extremely versatile in terms of types of spells you can cast while mowing things down with Consecrated Path. However, if you want a better feel of how an autobomber would be, fire spells are the better gems to choose because they have a higher chance to ignite. All skills, as long as they are supported by Combustion Support, have more than 100% chance to ignite.

Currently I use
and
Armageddon Brand

One important thing to note about Vaal Molten Shell is that it should NOT be supported with CWDT as it has a separate use that doesn't concern CWDT. Vaal Molten shell explodes whenever any physical damage is mitigated, which means whenever I take physical damage from Gluttony, Vaal Molten Shell explodes and deals a bit of extra damage.

Another setup that I have includes Glacial Cascade, Frostbolt, and Ice Nova, with
to convert cold to fire and a cold to fire support gem.
I removed Berek's Pass with Pyre
The recommended links would be Ice Nova = Glacial Cascade = Cold to Fire = CWDT

I also have these support gems

I use Haste instead of Anger because the more attacks per second I have, the more damage I take from Gluttony per second, which means more spells!

For Consecrated Path these are the support gems that I'd use, listed in the order of necessity:

moar damage

moar attack speed

moar damage

moar damage + moar chance to ignite

moar damage

END RESULT:
Spoiler

In game, your tooltip DPS should reach above 100,000 DPS after Consecrated Path and all its support gems are LVL 20.

tooltip dps doesn't show the actual chance to ignite with Consecrated Path

Also, here's a latency filled gameplay of the build:
> https://gfycat.com/TestyDapperDwarfrabbit <

here's a less latency filled autobombing gameplay in a T7 Bazaar map
> https://gfycat.com/IdenticalPlushBalloonfish <

I swear it isn't this bad in game

IF YOU PLAYED THIS BUILD OR ANYTHING SIMILAR TO IT, PLEASE SEND ME A VIDEO OF YOUR TAKE ON THE BUILD

I hope you were able to understand this build, and if you're considering to play it, enjoy!
Dernière édition par SOLARBLZE, le 23 janv. 2019 00:22:21
Dernier bump le 25 mars 2019 22:45:05
I will try your build ^^
"
perling a écrit :
I will try your build ^^

If you do, please give me any feedback

Have fun!
Dernière édition par SOLARBLZE, le 9 janv. 2019 18:36:58

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement