Beginner Bleed Gladiator

Hi All, just want some clarification on the mechanics of bleed.

First of all, I noticed there are bleed effects in the passive skill tree, gems and weapons. Now my questions are:

1. Do they stack?
2. Is Crimson Dance worth? I don't quite understand [50% less damage with bleed] Is it I do 50% less damage to bleeding enemies or bleeding does 50% less damage.
3. If none of my weapon or skill gems has a bleed chance, but my passive skills have a bleed chance and vice-versa. Can my attack still cause bleed?
4. Continue from question 1 stacking on bleed, are there any recommended weapons, gem and passive skills for maximising on bleed effect?
5. I currently use Axe(main) and Sword (off), is this an efficient duel wielding for bleed or swords and daggers and so on.

Thanks for reading, and sorry if these questions are so frequent and repeated.
Dernier bump le 1 févr. 2019 06:18:34
1. Unfortunately, without Crimson Dance it does not.

2. Yes it worth, especially for bossing. Individually, each bleed stack is less than the bleed without Crimson Dance. However, if you can apply the max stack, it does more damage.
Crimson Dance only affects the bleeding part of the damage.

3. If you have at least 1 Physical damage, yes. Elemental and Chaos damage does not affect the bleeding

4. The greater the basic physical damage, the greater is the bleeding. There is also a new craft, " 60% cause 100% more damage with bleeding", or something like that.

5. I would recommend a one-handed with shield, or a two handed. Attack speed only affect if you want to stack as fast as possible the crimson dance bleed.
Dernière édition par adsfg12, le 1 févr. 2019 06:19:49

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires