Meme Build - Vaal/ Burning Arrow Deadeye. Yellow Elder down. Pushing the build futher

As ZiggyD mentioned in his intro video for Incursion, some of the guys in GGG managed to take down Uber Elder with a Burning Arrow Build, so I planned to replicate that.

Disclaimer: I'm a noob softcore player. This is the first time I managed to take down Elder, also my first time I managed to do Uber Lab my self. I think the build is powerful and have a lot of potentials. I will try my best to push it further with other content during Incursion league before GG decided to neft Ignite again.

Yellow Elder fight video
Spoiler
https://youtu.be/6oMY-F2CD5k

I died a couple of time during this fight due to poor understanding of mechanics: step over degen ground, running into damage, forgot to use Blink arrow, etc

POB link for the fight
"
https://pastebin.com/qHrwHB7A

Bandit: 2 points, cause we need it for the long road.

Why Deadeye?
Spoiler
The new Deadeye rework in 3.2 is pretty good. Since we are using a bow skill gem, Deadeye give us great mobility with Fast and Deadly, as well as good movement speed without anything else.

Item choice for that fight:

Spoiler
I owned a Xoph's Nurture, which was bought to prepare for this build. But then I realized that my accuracy rating was too low because of the lack of Dex. This solved that problem but wasted the Far Shot node in the Ascendancy.

To achieve 100% Fire conversion

Simple item to push the damage of ignite.
Later it was replaced with this

Life and res, very cheap and simple choice.

Just a helmet. Anything will do

Other items

Gem link
Spoiler

For Mapping
Vaal BA, Elemental Damage with Attacks, Combustion Support, Ignite Proliferation, Swift Affliction

For Bossing
Replace GMP with Mirage Archer

For more damage, replace Swift Affliction with Burning Damage. I used SA because I was lacking currency to get the right colour.

Other Gem link:
CWDT + Immortal Call + Enfeeble + Stone Golem

For bossing:
Flammability
Vaal Impurity of Fire
[/spoiler]

Here is the unique combo I used for bossing and it shredded bosses:
- Cast Flammability
- Cast Vaal Impurity of Fire
- Fire 2 charge of Vaal Burning Arrow
- RUN

Vaal Impurity of Fire allows us to ignore target's Fire resist. With flammability, combustion support, Elemental pen from tree, the damage melt almost any target, even map boss with 60% elemental resistance.

However, there are several issues with this build which I am trying to improve:
Spoiler
- Survivability: I was fighting Elder with only 4k life, which is pretty low. The build has low life leech, Life regen, which was later solved using this unique belt. Despite ignite not burning faster, higher fire damage actually makes up for the lost in ignite damage. Life leech from fire is actually better than nothing at all.

- Low accuracy rating: Lioneye's Glare is not the best bow for the dps. But it is the best one consider our low accuracy rating. If I can get a way to solve it, then I can drop the bow and go for a better Physical one and keep the quiver for the 100% fire Conversion

With the lucky drop from my first Elder fight, I managed to get a Kaom's Heart with 40% Fire damage. I have to respec a little to have enough strength for it. Here is my current built with the helm enchant
With this one I manage to take down yellow elder again, deadless, but I forgot to record it. :(
"
https://pastebin.com/AsJ4AwMZ
Dernier bump le 17 juin 2018 00:43:01

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires