New 3.2 Bleeding AOE Deadeye

I'm relativity new to the game and I'm trying to make new AOE builds I was wondering if this build was any good.

www.poeurl.com/bSwA

Please feel free to rip me a new one, I need all the advice I can to improve myself.

Edited: Okay so after reading the response to this build I deleted and restarted from scratch. Now the gems aren't all there but most are.

www.poeurl.com/bSzm

Again please feel free to rip me a new one on this build I look forward to your criticism.
Dernière édition par GySgtTaylor, le 16 avr. 2018 16:10:54
Dernier bump le 16 avr. 2018 15:03:49
To be honest it's lacking a lot of defense (and has some maybe unpredicted lack of synergy). 2.5k life even with MoM is really low and you would get oneshot by most rares/bosses in end game. You'll definitely want to consider pathing through more life nodes. Second, your resistances are basically non-existent due to the use of uniques in every slot. In PoE using uniques in every slot is rarely if ever a good idea, since the combination rarely, if ever, has the required resistances/life for a decent build.

Personally I have no experience with the damage you get out of this accuracy scaling, but I can't see how this build would work better than one with more up front damage and a less wonky mechanic. One thing that I can definitely say is that projectile damage doesn't scale your bleed damage in any way, so scaling bleeds with this type of build doesn't really do anything for you.

Two major things that don't really work for you in this case:

- Using uniques in every slot usually leaves you with too little resistances, in this case even -35% fire res and -10% lightning res. You definitely want your elemental resistances at 75%.
- Curse on hit and increased duration without a way to actually apply it through hits doesn't make sense, so your chest setup is really not working as you might think. Curse on hit needs to be linked to a skill that can hit for it to apply, and does not work if you hit with another skill. Also, if you would reserve all your mana for blasphemy you would only have a 2.5k effective life pool which is barely half of what you actually want to have for some decent mapping.

To be quite honest, I'd change a lot of things. First, I'd go for ditching the bleed concept and going for more upfront damage with the accuracy scaling that you have, replace the quad-curse setup with more life and resistance pieces and take more general bow damage nodes on the tree together with this. Run with only assassin's mark from the gloves and use your mana for the purpose it's supposed to have with MoM, extend your life pool. Change your links to not have chain, pick the chain node from deadeye if you really want the AoE and the tailwind node to make sure you can move fast.

Something to note as well is that lioneye's glare and accuracy scaling really doesn't go hand in hand since you have 100% chance to hit anyway.

Now if you want to scale this way, here are some suggestions:

Pieces to swap out:

- Both rings for rings with life/resistance or a unique ring that can provide you with more substantial utility.
- Change your boots to a pair of rare ones with good movespeed and life + some resists
- Change your quiver to a rare, preferably with life/resists and if you have the currency go for a shaped/elder quiver that has extra arrows.

Tree:

- Pick up the starting life nodes from ranger.
- Pick up more life closer to duelist and maybe some at shadow as well. (preferably reach close to 120-150% increase maximum life depending on where you feel comfortable).
- Path on the outside of the ranger part of the tree and pick up acrobatics.
- Pick up some leech at duelist

Now I'd really suggest you try to scale with other sources, but I like the concept. There are tons of regular bow builds on the forum that you can take inspiration from so I wont need to link you anything really. I'd suggest you take a look and at least compare your tree/gear with theirs and what their builds can do to give you a hint on how to produce a good build.

Hope this helps.
Dernière édition par m3nthal, le 16 avr. 2018 05:37:27
thank you for the advice I will look into it at once and repost the upgraded build. Again thank you

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires