[Help Needed] Need some help for boosting dps with MSChamp

Hello folks, im currently playing a molten strike champ with shield and one-handed and its doing pretty well for the last two months. I can consistently do t15 maps, did yellow elder 3 times, chimera and all best bosses excpet farul. But i kind stuck a brickwall. Im kinda lost on what i should upgrade form here on.

here my pob link

https://pastebin.com/kn4m9cuF

tell me if anything went wrong with it as is my first time sharing with it.
Dernier bump le 15 avr. 2018 17:20:08
You are missing the two most important nodes on the tree, namely Point Blank and Elemental Overload. Just by grabbing those two your DPS almost doubles. I am pretty sure your investment into block is not worth it since you don't go all in (only 40%), so I would just get rid of those in favour of more DPS.

Edit: Another thing I noticed is that you don't take Iron Grip or Avatar of Fire. I would definitely grab Iron Grip, AoF is something you can test if you would like (enables stuff like fire pen to be more effective). Pro tip: There is a toggle in PoB called "Show node power" which lights stuff up in red if they are good.
IGN: PantsAreSilly
Dernière édition par ThePetre, le 15 avr. 2018 13:17:33
Thanks for the replay, i made the changes on the tree you sugested (with the exception of avatar for the time) and looks good thus far. Now about the gear, what should a go for? Espescially in place of that catalyst, im in a large bid there. I have absolutely no idea what to change that for.
Dernière édition par Daemom1993, le 15 avr. 2018 17:27:12

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires