VoidForge Cyclone (300+% MS) Mapper

This is my first posted build. so forgive me for not having the best layout in the guide, never used this forum to actually post anything.

Path of building link - https://pastebin.com/bSzBCBU5

Required Items

You also need a watcher's eye with Hatred (Physical damage converted to cold, with a roll above 35% or else you lose a decent amount of damage)
(1 level 4 enlighten, 1 level 3 enlighten)

The enchant is 100% necessary. (It can be 30% Herald of Ice or 15% Hatred either will work)

Other than those items you want rare gear with high evasion (Cap your evasion at 45k, as that is the QotF MS% cap) // life // and whatever res you need.

Also, a steel ring (or an opal, havent checked the numbers but either will be fine) with a bit of int helps to let you get a level 20 concentrated area gem.
Alot of the gear and gems can easily be swapped out if you actually want some decent single target (such as devoto's for an abyssus, queen for just about any other chest)

You might look at DPS in PoB and go wow, this is pretty damn low. Which yeah it is low for PoB dps numbers, but it can handle red maps no problem. Bosses are not the best as your only leech is from vinktars, but that can be easily sorted with different pathing for some leech nodes.

This can easily be done as a raider as well, but i just really like abusing the tailwind effect on Deadeye (and even though raider PoB has about 10-15% more MS, it doesn't correctly count the Deadeye ascendancy node "Increased effect of tailwind.." for your MS as the dead eye.)

Any feedback / tips / questions / feel free to leave bellow.
Dernier bump le 18 avr. 2018 23:51:55
I would love to see some gameplay / youtube videos of this in action. Looks like a good MS build. All the other cyclone builds i have seen are pretty much budget only and have like 1/2 MS of windripper builds, which is to be expected i guess

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires