3.2 Voidforge Raider Build Guide, Cyclone EO Spinning Destruction

Hello and welcome to my guide, this is my first one I am writing about because I have never felt confidant enough to write one, but that has all changed as I literally spent days with my new sword, Voidforge, crafting the perfect build tailored to elemental cyclone. My IGN is Ballstothewalltothecall, PM me with any questions you might have. I am not sure if I can make video content on this build but I can certainly try, I just need to know what recording software to use as I havent recorded in a while.

Gear Essentials

Of course you need a voidforge for a voidforge build, try to get or divine one with the highest physical % damage possible

My Gear

Gem links

Cyclone--Faster Attacks--Elemental Focus--Concentrated Effect--Melee Physical Damage--Elemental Damage With Attacks

Assassin's Mark--- Blasphemy

Haste Aura

Ancestral Protector

The reasoning behind melee physical damage is because the more you have on there, the more of it gets multiplied into the Voidforge's innate ability to convert it to 300% extra damage of a random element.

PoB Link

https://pastebin.com/8bjk3xgW
Do not be alarmed when you see it says "0 damage" on both PoB and your tooltip in game, your actual damage is actually extremely high especially once you get a lot of flat phys on gear.

Reasoning/Choices/Why I did certain things

First off do not get flat elemental damage ANYWHERE, because of Elemental Equillibrium and how it interacts with the Voidforge. Basically if you get flat elemental damage anywhere you will lose out on a ton of damage.

Ok so here is the breakdown. I chose to not do pure crit because the Voidforge's crit chance is very low even if you fully specced into crit, unless there is something I am missing of course feel free to tell me otherwise, I am always open to helpful criticism. Anyway, this tree may look funky as hell but i assure you it works very well. Once you crit even once, for 8 seconds thereafter you gain EO, Elemental Overload, giving you a huge 40% More multiplier to all of the elemental damage you deal. Also, we chose EE, Elemental Equillibrium because it actually DOES help a lot, and you will notice it helps too.

Ok so this is how voidforge works, it hits a random element EVERY SINGLE HIT, and since cyclone is a very fast hitting skill it will proc EE many many times per attack per second, so you will be able to hit them while they are weakened to that element.

Dernière édition par brandonkav, le 7 avr. 2018 08:40:12
Dernier bump le 8 avr. 2018 12:03:18
-Reserved-
gonna give it a try now, look seems good
so is there any way to calculate the actuall dmg? or can you maybe show any videos from boss/maps?
"
Hejti a écrit :
so is there any way to calculate the actuall dmg? or can you maybe show any videos from boss/maps?

There is, this build is about 500k shaper dps

https://pastebin.com/W2ya3vEW

You have to change the Voidforge 300% of a random element to extra cold, fire, and lightning at 100% each to approximate the randomness. Also added onslaught (as raider perma uptime, and enemy hit by fire recently).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires