Need help with Iceshot

Hello rangers,

I was helping a friend with his ice shot build.
I used [Removed by Support] this link as reference.
I did almost everything he asked, all the gems except 1 are missing, and weapon and belly are only 5L.

BUT my friends DPS is SO LOW.
he has 3.2k dps in his hideout, 5.2k with charges.
Skill dps barely hits 6k.

Is there anything major i'm missing? is his skill tree incorrect perhaps? I can't see why his dps is so low, i had more dps at lvl 60 with my assassin with shit gear.

His charachter:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/xxUlquiorraxx/characters

Dernière édition par Allen_GGG, le 31 mars 2018 08:40:42
Dernier bump le 31 mars 2018 09:14:10
Char level, gem levels, like Level 7 WED Gem is basically ∼40 ish char.

The video is garbage, recycled content used by an RMT YouTube channel to promote sales, get rid of the link lol
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ a écrit :

The video is garbage, recycled content used by an RMT YouTube channel to promote sales, get rid of the link lol

He just started the build so we had to buy the gems from scratch so that's why it's low. He's going to level up but I don't see his dps going from 3k to 20+ just from a few levels. There's a major missing part somewhere that I can't find . Hmmm so you would say not to follow the build from the YouTube link?
What would you suggest then? We just spent alot of regret orbs for it.
"
PrimusLightNova a écrit :
"
_Saranghaeyo_ a écrit :

He just started the build so we had to buy the gems from scratch so that's why it's low. He's going to level up but I don't see his dps going from 3k to 20+ just from a few levels. There's a major missing part somewhere that I can't find . Hmmm so you would say not to follow the build from the YouTube link?

Best two builds for non-Windripper in this forum are Jessica's build or Nephalim's build. And it's gonna stay that way for a while.

You need to get some gem levels and upgrade gear. Rat's Nest feels so 2016. Atziri Boots are a noob trap imo.
"
_Saranghaeyo_ a écrit :
"
PrimusLightNova a écrit :
"
_Saranghaeyo_ a écrit :

Best two builds for non-Windripper in this forum are Jessica's build or Nephalim's build. And it's gonna stay that way for a while.

You need to get some gem levels and upgrade gear. Rat's Nest feels so 2016. Atziri Boots are a noob trap imo.

Hmmm could perhaps his skill tree be in the wrong order, as in i didn't take important dps nodes first?

So is this the build that I should follow then?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1940495/page/1

And what about windripper?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995053
Should I follow this guide? the skill tree is basically the same just different weapons and armor.
We will have to re-sell everything but i think that'll be fine.

I think if anything you both need to understand gearing affix priorities. What's the current budget? And understanding of the game? Don't sell all your shit.
"
_Saranghaeyo_ a écrit :
I think if anything you both need to understand gearing affix priorities. What's the current budget? And understanding of the game? Don't sell all your shit.

We all started playing less than a month ago, but i've played a lot of MMO's before, and also Diablo so i'm pretty familiar with the system.

Budget wise I think about 1-2 exalted.
He still has about 40 chaos left, his gear is also worth around 80 chaos (the weapon alone and the belly of the beast is 60 ish).

I understand that for example a physical build will greatly benefit from having phy stat on gear like rings.
Same for elemental builds with their chosen element.

Just not sure if we change his build with our current budget of around 100 chaos if he'll be able to easily clear up to T5 maps for easy leveling.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires