[3.2/Glad] Frostblades Gladiator Theorycraft/my league starter (HC)

https://pastebin.com/E5jCjiFu No other skilltree/character profile available, must use PoB to theorycraft this character.

this is a concept for my HC character in 3.2. I used some gear in storage for a few pieces of gear as sample idea's to slot in. Starkonja's,belly of the beast and kaoms roots are staple armour pieces, rumi's and an atziri's are our go to and pricey flasks. This is very doable within first couple of days.

Note:

DOES NOT DO BLEED EXPLOSIONS AND TAKES 3 BLOCK ASCENDANCIES!

Because frostblades rotates with DW we can generate endurance charges and while at max we get 10% reduced phys damage taken + 12% reduced phys from endurance charges themselves.
15% reduced phys from basalt.
20% reduced from fortify
what little armour you get.

This makes us incredibly tanky for that first hit that triggers immortal call setup if you choose to use one.

increased block if you get hit
increased damage if you get hit by a rare

Scaeva dual wield is an option,

Whirling blades/fortify/faster attacks and Hatred/ vaal grace / ice golem.

Green socket = crit multi.

Another thing to note: You can put hatred in an essence worm then reserve arctic armour to get even higher physical damage reduction and another way to chill enemies to gain the benefit from hypothermia support.

replace damage on full life with ancestrial call for mapping, slot in full life on bossing.
Dernière édition par ExiledVessel, le 1 mars 2018 23:06:04
Dernier bump le 1 mars 2018 23:02:16

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires