FFS - Freeze Flicker Slayer [Super fast clear on a budget]

What you need to know! TLDR:
This is a pure speed farm build. You will clear maps super fast, but the single target is terrible so you'll have to skip bosses.
-Under 1ex budget!
-Easily clears up to T15 maps.
-Safe, cheap, fast, fun, freezes, shocks & shatters!
-Great budget build for casual players that want to Flicker Strike, but don't have the time or patience to farm for multiple exalts, especially 6-linked uniques or abyss stuff.
-This is my first Flicker build, so I'm sure there are some obvious things I'm not doing that will make Flicker vets facepalm. Sorry in advance :) Any advice is greatly appreciated!
-Not a good league starter, I recommend you to begin with a build that can easily kill map bosses with to get the ones you want on your Atlas and build up your completion bonuses.

Videos

Spoiler
Tested in Standard. Ran a few red maps, chiseled and alc'd. Here is a T13 Gorge.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/250500670

Path of Building

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/JuLJN5Da

Gear
Spoiler

Core Items:
-2x Augyre scepters for the really high crit chance. Our crits always Freeze + Shock so this helps us to sustain Flicker. Gives us 100% phys-Lightning conversion, 80% increased ele damage and allows us to proc Ele Overload without much investment in crit.
-2x Call of Brotherhood to convert 80% lightning dmg into cold which is easier to scale since we are going Slayer

-Optional uniques (Well rolled rares would probably be just as good if not better here, but this is what I was using)
-Darkray Vector Boots: for +1 Frenzy.
-Belly of the Beast: luxury item, could use a decent rare to keep it budget.
-Halcyon amulet with +1 Frenzy corruption: Would just use a good rare to keep it budget.
-Lion's Roar & Atziri's Promise flask: these are cheap and add lots of DPS.

Duelist - Slayer (Explanation)
Spoiler
I went Slayer because:
-Free Melee Splash from Impact and 20% more dmg from Headsman Ascendencies. Like having a 7 1/2 link for our Flicker.
-20% Cull helps a lot with clear.
-Free Onslaught, free 35% increased AoE for the splash damage and Herald of Ice explosions.

Skill Tree

Gem Setup

Spoiler
Flicker Strike - Multistrike - Elemental Damage with Atacks - Ancestral Call - Hypothermia - Ice Bite

Herald of Ice - Herald of Lightning - Enlighten (lvl 2)

Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 4) - Blood Rage (lvl 9)

Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 2) - Vortex (lvl 5) - Frost Bomb (lvl 9)

Blasphemy - Frostbite

Leap Slam - Blood Magic - Fortify - Faster Attacks

Dernière édition par TheNotoriousPIG, le 15 avr. 2018 03:26:26
Dernier bump le 15 févr. 2018 00:20:11
hello. if you wish some boss viable
your boots change with the red trail and use golden rule jewel. and use only 1 spectre and lycosidae shield. and glove change with haemophilia for bleed chance. your frenzy charge refresh with all of your hits
"
federal11 a écrit :
hello. if you wish some boss viable
your boots change with the red trail and use golden rule jewel. and use only 1 spectre and lycosidae shield. and glove change with haemophilia for bleed chance. your frenzy charge refresh with all of your hits

Thanks for reminding me about this! I do want to keep it as a budget build, so I'm going to explore this and see if I can make it work without Lycosidae shield, since they currently go for around 2ex.

So far from messing with it in Path of Building I have have two big issues, capping resist and DPS. I set the config to "standard boss" and I wouldn't have a lot of the other buffs like; killed recently, frozen recently and onslaught. I'm barely getting over 80k dps. Which I think would be a problem since I'm not tanky enough to sustain a long boss fight. I will test it out though!

My other concern is capping resist, since now I have 6 unique armours and only 2 rares. I think since I'm not 100% phys-Lightning I don't need the Call of Brotherhood rings. So I'd have to dump them in favor of rares and that along with a rare instead of Belly of the Beast will easily cap my resist and give me plenty of life. Halcyon amulet also seems pointless vs bosses, since I wouldn't get the damage after freezing bonus so I'll replace that with a rare.
Dernière édition par TheNotoriousPIG, le 15 févr. 2018 00:27:40

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires