3.1 Projectile Slayer build

Exponential Crazy's Projectile Slayer

So this is a slightly different take on the Ngamahu cyclone build. The idea is to scale projectiles and make use of the new abyss item lightpoacher, as well as the new skill cremation. since cremation, spirit burst and molten burst all scale off of projectile damage as well as abyss jewels giving us fire damage to spells/attacks, we're going to ramp all of them up to deal massive damage, and with the slayer's 20% cull basically just be a monster. The build is very good at uber lab farming, and will be either my first or second character next league barring any crazy changes happening for that sweet sweet lab farm.

Gear:
Spoiler
My current setup in abyss:

Lightpoacher is a lot of fun and part of the reason I made this build. Necessary for what the build is trying to achieve, but luckily since we are scaling the damage of the projectiles you only need 1 abyssal socket, so it's relatively cheap.

Belly is probably best in slot here, although a good rolled rare is good too.

Gripped gloves will be best in slot here. Health and resists are going to be the primary rolls we want, but flat phys and attack speed are awesome as well.

Life resists and move speed. If you can get ones with elemental damage to attacks, all the better.

A good stygian with elemental damage to attacks is going to be our best in slot here.

Ngamahu is the base of the build, but it doesn't need to be six linked so its still a pretty cheap item, not too bad.

Xoph's blood is going to be best in slot, but you can easily use a well rolled rare with elemental damage and fire damage along with health and resists. Another good option is the fire version of impresence. That said you will be using a different curse setup for that, but it is still absolutely viable.

For rings, your best in slot is going to be an essence of anger crafted opal ring. Fire damage, elemental damage to attacks, life, resists are your priorities.

For flasks, Wise oak is amazing if you can balance your stats. Luckily, thanks to avatar of fire from Xoph's blood, you only have to make sure your fire resistance is the highest uncapped. You don't have to worry about making sure they are all equal. Using dying sun as well as Taste of Hate will give you significant damage boosts, but you have to make sure you are balance for Wise oak when using taste of hate. There are other options, like lion's roar etc. but these are my favorite to use.

Gem Links:

Spoiler

Cyclone:
Cyclone>Cremation>Cast on Melee Kill>Fire Penetration Support>Concentrated Effect>Elemental Focus

Ngamahu:
Physical Projectile Attack Damage>Greater Multiple Projectiles>Elemental Damage With Attacks>Fire Penetration>Concentrated Effect>Elemental Focus

Lightpoacher:
Physical Projectile Damage>Greater Multiple Projectiles>Controlled Destruction

Aura Setup:
There are a couple of options here, Depending on your mana reservation reduction, and whether you are using impresence or not.
With impresence:
Anger>Herald of Ash>Blasphemy>Flammability
Without impresence:
Herald of Ash>Herald of Ice>Blasphemy>Projectile Weakness

Leap slam/Misc:
There are two options here as well.
Leap Slam>Fortify>Blood Rage> Either Vaal Breach OR Summon Flame Golem

I like to use Vaal Breach for bosses without adds, keeps our frenzy charges up and lets us make use of cremation so we dont have to swap for single target. Also allows us to proc lightpoacher continually throughout the fight.

Jewels:
Spoiler

I've chosen to get int on a lot of my jewels, as this is a stat we need to allow our gems to level. That said if you can get the int on gear, you won't have to do this, but with where my build is at at the moment, I've had to settle for using jewels that way atm. That said, It will be better to have full four stat damage jewels and make up the int on boots/gloves/rings. BUT here are some examples of jewels we like:

Again, Int is something I've chosen to get on jewels for now, but I will be speccing out of that as soon as I can get a high int roll on other gear. Your main focus though should be: %increased Fire Damage, %Increased Projectile Damage, %Increased Maximum Life, %Increased Physical Damage.
Abyss Jewels, I chose to go with Hypnotic Eye Jewels instead of Murderous, to help scale lightpoacher and cremation even more, as those two are lacking damage compared to the molten burst from Ngamahu. so here are some sample abyss jewels:

Again, same basic rules, we want fire damage or physical damage, then life. Effects like phasing etc. are awesome bonuses.

Ascendancy:

Spoiler
You can also get the melee splash node instead of the reduced reflected node. this will give you greater area as well, but I prefer this setup.

Skill Tree order:
Spoiler

Pob and skill tree:

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/Q4JNAH8V

So that's the build! I'll have a video guide out shortly, but until then I hope you enjoy!

Credit due to Kira1414, I ended up checking their guide out while researching this, and it's very good, it's different, but the work they did informed some of my decisions. If you'd like to check it out the link is here:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1819239
Dernier bump le 3 févr. 2018 23:43:44

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires